Chapter 281-290

In the living room.

"At the end of the first round, a total of ten players advanced."

Yu Jingyuan stood up, looked at the crowd and said in a deep voice: "Next, I will announce the rules for the second round."

"The rules for the second round are very simple. I and the other two presidents will each have two questions. As long as you can give us the satisfaction of Lianlian, that is to say, only six players can advance in this round. ."

As soon as these words came out, except for Su Mo, everyone else looked solemn.

Decimal?

This year's elimination rate is really a bit exaggerated!

"Well, now that the rules have been announced, the second round of competition officially begins."

Tang Ao stood up and laughed loudly, "This year's championship rewards are incredibly rich. You all have to work harder!"

Champion rewards?

When everyone heard Tang Ao's words, their eyes suddenly brightened.

Even Su Mo is the same. He is also very curious about this championship reward. What is it?

In Su Mo's heart, this is his own reward...

"There are a total of six shanglians, and every shanglian will give you five minutes of thinking time. If no one can answer, then this question will be invalidated."

Lu Tianming also added the rules again.

Everyone: "..."

It turns out that this is not six decimal degrees?

Yan Jiuxi stood beside Su Mo, hearing this rule, there was no surprise in her beautiful eyes.

Regardless of the rules, she is not worried.

In Yan Jiuxi's heart, her Xiaomo is omnipotent.

Quietly holding Su Mo's left hand, the little head naturally leaned on his shoulder.

Su Mo naturally felt the girl's behavior, and a curve of his mouth curled up.

"Old Tang, can you come first?"

"Then I will come first."

Tang Ao was originally a bold person, and he directly agreed to Lu Tianming's proposal.

"Listen well, my first deputy Shanghai League is: Damu Sensen, pine, cypress, phoenix, and willow."

In the first half sentence, one wood, two wood and three wood.

In the second half of the sentence, each word is next to the wooden word.

The difficulty is extremely high!

The most important thing is that the time given is only five minutes.

After hearing Tang Ao's Shanghai League, everyone bowed their heads and thought hard.

There is only one exception, naturally Su Mo.

Within ten seconds, Su Mo raised his hand, which naturally attracted the attention of the three judges.

"Su Mo, what are you?"

"I will answer the couplet!"

Su Mo reluctantly explained it, but he couldn't help but complain.

Isn't this a couplet competition?

What else can he do?

Naturally couplets!