Chapter 69: Either you can't do it, or you can't go wrong!

Is he really less than eighteen years old?

Do you want to be so scary!

Wilms Shock has met many calligraphers in Xia Guo, but he never knew that a person's character could give him such a shocking feeling.

This is the first time!

Moreover, the time for Su Mo to examine the question just now did not exceed one minute at all.

Wilms Shock is very confident about the question he asked.

It is very difficult even for a general second-level mathematician to do it in two hours.

On the other hand, Su Mo started to answer directly?

This makes Wims Shock very confused.

Is this all right?

Is there a mistake!

No matter what others think, at this moment, Su Mo only sees the question in front of him.

This question is really too simple for him.

Even the question He Guangwen published two days ago is much more difficult than this one.

It's just that the problem-solving process of this problem is a bit cumbersome, so Su Mo wrote a whole piece of the blackboard before he finished the problem-solving process of the whole problem.

The moment Su Mo turned around, the major media cameras pointed at Su Mo for the first time and had a close-up of his face.

Although, I don't know that Su Mo's answer is incorrect, but he is undoubtedly the focus of the field now.

"I'm done answering, please seniors to take a look."

Su Mo picked up the microphone in his hand and spoke very politely to Wilms Shock.

After saying this, Su Mo directly turned and looked at the many students at National Taiwan University. He understood that everyone wanted to know whether his answer was correct.

Therefore, Su Mo wanted to give them a peace of mind.

"Everyone must be curious about my answer, right?"

"Yes!"

The students of National Taiwan University in the audience replied in unison.

The sound is so loud, it is deafening!

Su Mo smiled confidently when he saw this scene.

He looked at the many students in the audience, and said lightly: "There are only two answers here, either I can't do it, or I can't be wrong!"

In the entire auditorium, because of Su Mo's words, it became quiet in an instant.

Either it can't be done, or it can't be wrong?

This is too domineering!

Looking at this energetic Su Mo on the stage, everyone's first feeling was that I was inferior to him.

The four girls in the 506 dormitory were sitting in a corner. Except for Yan Jiuxi, the other three girls looked at Su Mo in amazement.

An Ran: "Do you want to be so confident?"

Zhao Linger: "Su Mo is so handsome, no, I want to love him to death."

Ma Lili: "If I had half of Su Mo's skills, that would be great."

Hearing what the three of them said, Yan Jiuxi gave Zhao Ling'er angrily. She knew that during this time, Zhao Ling'er and Zhao Tian had a very hot chat, and would go out to eat together from time to time.