Chapter 15: Open a small stove

After the crowd slowly dispersed, Fatty Wang would naturally not be a light bulb for the two of them, and shouted a few students from Class 3 to play basketball.

Su Mo took Yan Jiuxi's little hand, found a lawn with no one to sit down, raised his eyebrows at the beautiful woman in front of him, "Xiaoxi, I am the first one in this test."

Immediately, Yan Jiuxi understood the meaning of these words, Shen Yuluoyan's pretty face rose with a blush, and he whispered: "It doesn't count, you only scored 743 points on the test, isn't it 4 points higher than me!"

"If it weren't for doing a math problem wrong, I must be the first one this time!"

In this simulation test, Yan Jiuxi scored 739 points, which was the highest score she ever had in the third year of high school, but she still lost to Su Mo.

"Four points are also high!"

Su Mo rolled his eyes speechlessly, and protested: "Xiao Xi, we can't shame."

"Who is playing tricks, I'm telling the truth."

Yan Jiuxi's eyes were a little dodging, and he hummed and said, "Compare it when I have the ability to become a second model. If I want to lose again, I will..."

"How about you?" Su Mo's eyes were full of smiles.

"I will promise your terms."

"Okay, then it's a deal!"

Su Mo's voice changed, "It's just that you can't fool around anymore!"

"I didn't shame, I just... didn't play well." Yan Jiuxi muttered softly.

The world of Xueba is so crazy!

739 points have not played well?

If other students heard Yan Jiuxi's words, they wouldn't be **** off!

When the physical education get out of class was over, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi were stopped by the physical education teacher.

"The principal is looking for you. Go to his office."

"Thank you teacher." Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi nodded politely.

The two came to the principal's office. As soon as they came in, they saw Liu Yu and Li Dahai sitting on the sofa, while Wang Qinian was sitting at the desk, seeing Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi coming in, and said: " I have come to you, because I have something to tell you."

After turning his eyes, Wang Qinian saw that the hands of the two were still holding together. A weird feeling arose in his heart. Having been a principal for more than ten years, it was the first time that a student dared to do this in front of him. There is nothing to do with the two, even coaxing in a good voice...

"Your class teacher and I are very satisfied with your model grades. I came to you this time just to keep you in this state."

Wang Qinian raised his eyes and said, "The school has decided to set up a special tuition group for the two of you. Every day after school, there will be a special teacher to give you tuition."

"What do you two have to say about this?"

Liu Yu and Li Dahai also looked at Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi. This was the result of the three of them discussing together. They were very excited to be able to produce two seedlings that hit the top prize in the college entrance examination in the second high school this year. So in the first time, They worked out the study plan for Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi before the college entrance examination.

The reason for doing this is to keep the two in this good state and to face the college entrance examination not long afterwards. The second high school has not given a college entrance examination champion for many years.