Chapter 6: Physics competition

"Students, Linhai will hold a physics competition in three days. Students who are interested in registering can apply to me." As soon as Liu Yu walked into the classroom, he went straight to the subject.

As soon as the voice is over, many students with good physics scores are eager to try. If they can get a good place in the physics competition, they are very likely to get a place for special recruitment at the university, and then there is no need to take the college entrance examination.

At the thought of not having to take the college entrance examination, many students' eyes lit up!

"Teacher, I want to sign up."

"Teacher, I also want to sign up."

"Xiao Mo, are you going to the physics competition?"

"How about you?"

To be honest, Su Mo is not very interested in physics competitions, but if Yan Jiuxi wants to go, he will also accompany this **** a trip.

After all, the world is big, and the girlfriend is the biggest!

"I'm going to go, I have already signed up." Yan Jiuxi smiled lightly, her beautiful pretty face was full of confidence. For this physics competition, she had made enough preparations in advance.

"Then I will go too."

Su Mo smiled slightly, and as soon as he spoke, the voice of the system rang in his mind.

Ding-

"Please win the first place in this physics competition."

The task is here again?

Hearing the mission this time, the corners of Su Mo's mouth rose slightly. Although the mission has not yet been completed, he is already looking forward to the reward.

Three days later.

Early in the morning, there is a school bus parked at the gate of No. 2 Middle School. This is a special bus that takes students to participate in physics competitions.

Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi sat in the first row. Today, Yan Jiuxi wore a white T-shirt and a beige skirt underneath. Especially the delicate collarbone that was slightly exposed, attracted the attention of countless boys. .

When the two were talking and laughing in front, Su Mo suddenly felt like a man on his back, and he knew what was going on behind him without guessing.

At this moment, all the boys in the car stared at Su Mo extremely unkindly, and their eyes were full of murderous intent. Why did their goddess move Fan's heart?

And it's not myself...

"Xiao Xi's charm remains the same as before!" Su Mo sighed in his heart.

The test center for this physics competition was set up in Linhai No. 4 Middle School. For this reason, the No. 4 middle school also gave students a day off to make room for the competition. After arriving at the place, the teacher gave each student a number plate.

Su Mo No. 45 and Yan Jiuxi No. 54. When they saw the number plate in each other's hand, they smiled at each other. After receiving the number plate, they started randomly assigned classrooms. Unfortunately, the two were not together.

This is also normal!

The number of students who came to the competition this time is less than five or six hundred, and the chances of being divided together are indeed not high.