Chapter 19: Horrible results!

"Mom, didn't you tell me not to come?"

Seeing his mother's nose that was blown red by the wind, Su Mo couldn't help but redden his eyes. He tried hard to pretend to be like a okay person, "I'm such a big person, I can go home by myself, you don't have to travel far. Came to pick me up specially."

Mother Su smiled slightly and waved her hand, "It's okay, how was your exam today?"

"If nothing else, your son should be able to get the first place." Su Mo smiled confidently. He said this not to brag, but to tell the truth.

Su Mo now has a learning hegemony system. If he can't even get the first place in the second mode test of the whole city, he would be ashamed to throw him at the grandma's house!

When the passing students heard Su Mo's words, their faces showed a touch of sarcasm.

the first?

Daydreaming!

Who can speak big words?

It's just that they don't bother to take care of this kind of thing. These days, there are more people who can boast!

Sometimes, they are also one of them...

"Oh?"

When Su's mother heard this, she didn't doubt at all. She knew very well how good her son's grades are now. She was happy to say: "Son, if you can get the first place in the school, I will give you a new computer."

Su's mother thought her son was number one in the school, but she didn't know that Su Mo's number one refers to the number one in the city!

"Really?"

When he heard that his mother was about to change his computer, Su Mo's face showed a touch of surprise. He hadn't waited to see the big head at home a long time ago, but because the new computer was too expensive.

In order not to burden the family, Su Mo never mentioned changing the computer.

Knowing a child is better than a mother.

"Of course, when did Mom lie to you?" Mother Su has always known that her son wants to change the computer. Although she has never mentioned it in her mouth, she always remembers it in her heart.

"Thank you mom."

Su Mo excitedly took a mouthful of Su's mother, causing Su's mother to be amused, and whispered: "They are all such grown-ups, why are they still the same as when they were young?"

"In front of you, when I was a child!" Su Mo smiled.

"Just your sweet mouth?!" Mother Su gave her son a white look, but she was very happy in her heart, "Go, go home, today I made your favorite braised pork."

"Come back home!"

Su Mo's eyes lit up when he heard the braised pork, and he couldn't wait to take his mother home.

...

the next day.

When Su Mo walked into the classroom, all the students in Class 3 had arrived. As soon as he walked in, the whole class clapped consciously.

This scene left Su Mo at a loss.

what's the situation?

What a good applause?

Su Mo, wondering, walked out of the classroom and looked at the sign on the door.

Class three in high school!

This did not go to the wrong classroom!

Su Mo stood at the door, looked at the sign on the door, then looked at the three students who were applauding, and couldn't help scratching his head.