Chapter 5: It doesn't count, you kid hang up!

"You are better!"

Facing Yan Jiuxi's praise, Su Mo slowly lowered his head, and he was a little at a loss when he was praised by a beautiful girl.

"Xiao Mo, if you can keep up with such grades, then we can go to the same university." Yan Jiuxi pursed her mouth, thinking of this, she felt like she had eaten honey.

"I will work hard!" Su Mo looked very solemnly, this is what he must do.

"Come on!"

When they were together, the two had already negotiated that if they were not admitted to the same university, they would have to maintain this relationship even if they were in a long-distance relationship. But Yan Jiuxi never expected that Su Mo would give her such a big surprise. The grades went from the middle of the grade to the second grade. All this is incredible!

"Don't worry, brother must be fine!"

"Fuck you, you are a month younger than me..."

The two talked and laughed along the tree-covered path, time recording the beauty of this moment.

...

"Ting Bell--" The school bell rang.

As soon as Su Mo was about to leave, he was stopped by Fatty Wang, "Brother Mo, what are you going to do? Wait until the match is still a basketball game. If you are leaving, we will be completely out of play!"

"Don't tell me, I really forgot." Su Mo scratched his head and smiled embarrassedly. He is now full of Yan Jiuxi's figure, and the basketball game has long been forgotten. .

"Brother Mo, you drank Coke too, so you can't go wrong!" Fatty Wang looked at Su Mo with a bitter expression.

"Fuck off, am I the kind of person who recklessly?"

Su Mo smiled and cursed, and raised his eyebrows at Fatty Wang, "Walk."

"Gotta, Brother Mo, please ask first."

When we arrived at the basketball court, the first class had already arrived.

The leader of the first class is Zhang Dawei, he is a loyal suitor of Yan Jiuxi, but after knowing that Yan Jiuxi is with Su Mo, he has been watching the third class unpleasantly.

I heard that Su Mo is the best player in Class 3 basketball. Zhang Dawei took the lead in this match with Class 3. His purpose is very simple. He wants to beat him in the field that Su Mo is best at, and dare to get involved in what he likes. Girl, it's unforgivable!

Imagination is beautiful, reality is...

"Brother Mo, Brother Yu, you are finally here." Zhao Yang greeted him.

There are also three classes of Wang Jian and Li Shuo in this competition. The three have a good relationship with Su Mo and Wang Fatty. When they are fine, they often play together, so they are very familiar with each other and speak more relaxedly.

Just as several people were talking, a voice came.

"Class 3 rubbish, are you ready to give up?" Zhang Dawei looked at Su Mo arrogantly, that appearance can only be described in two words-owe!

If it hadn't been for Su Mo to grab Fatty Wang, I'm afraid Fatty Wang would just jump on him.

"What do you want to hit me?"

Zhang Dawei's eyes were full of disdain, and he sneered at Fat Wang: "Do you know who my father is? He is a sponsor of the school. If you dare to touch my finger, you will wait to be expelled from the school! "