Chapter 8: Results are out

"Okay, everyone, be quiet."

As the principal of the second high school, Wang Qinian has always been relatively stable, but he is so, and at this moment, there is rare excitement on his face.

Among the teachers present, only Liu Yu and Li Dahai knew the reason. The other teachers did not know what Wang Qinian did when suddenly summoning the head teachers of each class. Not only did they call them, they also called two students. What are they doing?

"Could it be that something big happened?"

"Principal, is there anything you called us to announce this time?" a teacher asked aloud.

"Yes."

Wang Qinian laughed, swept a circle of the teachers present, and finally set his sights on Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi, and slowly said, "The results of this physics competition have come out. Our school has won two awards. ."

As soon as these words came out, all the teachers present were stunned. The second high school hadn't won the award for a long time. When they grew up, the teachers were a little confused. Suddenly they learned that the students of our school won awards, and there were two of them, one after another. It all feels a little dreamy.

"what?"

"Principal, is this news true?"

"Won two awards? Headmaster, did you make a mistake?"

"Principal, what awards have our school won?

The teacher present you and I said, suddenly, the scene became like a vegetable market, very lively!

"Everyone, be quiet, listen to me."

Wang Qinian said with a smile on his face: "In this physics competition, two students from our school entered the top three, the two students at the door, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi."

In an instant, everyone looked at Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi at the door. A teacher saw that they were pulling their hands together and immediately questioned them.

"You two are so bold, holding hands in front of so many teachers. Don't you know the school rules? Do you think you can lose sight of the teacher if you have some grades?"

The one who spoke was Li Lan, the head teacher of the sixth class of high school. She has always been unconvinced by Liu Yu, so why can Liu Yu take a new little girl movie to class three?

Li Lan has been a teacher in the second middle school for almost ten years, and has been leading the sixth class with the worst grades. Finally, the position of the class teacher of the third class was vacated. She thought that this opportunity could only belong to her with her own qualifications. Unexpectedly, Liu Yu, an intern, would take the lead. Because of this incident, she went to Wang Qinian several times, but in the end she didn't get rid of it.

Therefore, when seeing the intimate actions of Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi, Li Lan immediately yelled at him angrily. Su Mo was brought by Liu Yu. You don’t have to guess that Su Mo must be a student in Class 3. Since it is Liu Yu. Yu's student, then she would not be merciful.

"Ms. Li's words are a bit nonsense, right?"

The faint voice caught the attention of all the teachers, including the principal Wang Qinian, and Su Mo took a step forward, blocking Yan Jiuxi behind him, and said unhurriedly: "Xiaoxi and I have always treated the teacher very much. Respect, I have never seen any behavior without a teacher, let alone such an idea. I don't know why Teacher Li said this?"

This calmness and calmness made all the teachers' eyes light up.

"Humph!"

Li Lan said coldly: "The school expressly prohibits students from falling in love, don't you two know? What were you doing just now? Don't say that you are just a normal classmate relationship. Do you think I will believe this?"