Chapter 20: Master Go proficiency

Looking at several high school class teachers, Wang Qinian's face was full of excitement, and he said loudly: "This second mode test, our second high school has taken the top two in the city. For this, the education team also sent an email to praise. my school!"

"The effect of the previous tutoring is very significant. Of course, the hard work of two students Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi is also indispensable."

"In this second model test, Yan Jiuxi won the second place in the city with a total score of 747 points and was awarded 5,000 yuan."

"Director Li, as Yan Jiuxi's head teacher, can be said to have worked hard, and this year's bonus has doubled."

Hearing this, Li Dahai's face was beaming, and a trace of envy flashed in the eyes of the other teachers, and he couldn't help wondering: "Why don't I have such an excellent student?"

Wang Qinian Chunfeng smiled triumphantly, as if he was a lot younger, his eyes were placed on Su Mo.

“Student Su Mo won the first place in the city with a total score of 750. After discussing with the school board, we decided to award 10,000 yuan.”

"Of course, as the teacher in charge of Su Mo, Teacher Liu naturally has rewards. Like Director Li, his bonus will be doubled this year."

"Thank you principal!"

There was a smile on Liu Yu's face. It was the first time for her to take a student this year, and being able to receive such a reward made her feel a little dreamlike. All of this is a bit too unreal.

In fact, the reason for this award is mainly because of the praise email from an education group.

As the principal of No. 2 Middle School, Wang Qinian didn't know how long he had not been praised by the education group. In the past, No. 1 Middle School was the most popular, but this time it was different. The No. 2 Middle School finally raised its eyebrows.

That's why I have this award!

"This time the second model test, our second high school made a good appearance in the city. It depends on two students, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi, who gave them warm applause and encouragement."

As Wang Qinian's voice fell, there was a round of applause in the office.

Although, except for Liu Yu and Li Dahai, the other teachers did not have any substantial rewards, but they were really happy for Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi. As long as the two maintain their current level, they will be in the college entrance examination in the near future. , The two can definitely shine.

At that time, it will be the school that will benefit, which is a good thing for everyone!

"The two students must not be proud, and the tuition will continue."

"In the next two months, every teacher will fight with you. Everyone must create a miracle."

Wang Qinian’s voice is getting louder and louder. At this moment, he seems to have found the passion when he was teaching, because he really saw hope in Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi. He has been teaching for so many years, and the biggest regret is that None of his students has ever made a college entrance examination champion.

Now, Wang Qinian finally saw hope, how could he be unhappy?

"Yes!"

All the teachers' emotions were moved by Wang Qinian's words.

As for Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi, they stood at the door and were whispering, holding their hands together all the time.

Holding hands in front of the principal and teacher?