Chapter 271-280

When Su Mo stood up, Li Zeyu also stood up, and a strong will to fight broke out.

They have a great advantage now, even if Su Mo is on the court, he is not afraid at all.

They are not Chenguang University.

Li Zeyu watched the match between National Tsing Hua University and Chenguang University and knew that Su Mo had pulled back an eighty-point gap in the last quarter and ended the game with one man.

It's really amazing!

However, Li Zeyu has confidence in his own team, and their strength is not comparable to Chenguang University.

Besides, Li Zeyu doesn't pay attention to the other players of National Tsing Hua University.

Five to one, what are you afraid of?

Alas, it can only be said that Li Zeyu still doesn't understand Su Mo's horror.

I have never faced Su Mo personally, never know how terrible he is!

...

In the audience, everyone burst into cheers because of Su Mo's rise.

"Is he going to play?"

"It should be. I was so depressed to watch the game just now. The opponent's strength is really too strong."

"It's okay, Su Mo will definitely double back."

"Su Mo is going to play? Even he has watched, and the person on the other side is ready to tremble!"

"Don't be happy too early, maybe Su Mo is just uncomfortable after sitting for a long time."

...

Webcast room.

"Stand up, is Su Mo going to play?"

"Look, Su Mo and the person on the opposite side seem to be looking at each other, so murderous."

"Great, let the other person see what is called a dunk."

"That is, the dunk of Yafeng University is not violent at all, and it is uncomfortable to watch.

"Nonsense, do you think anyone can dunk the rebound like Su Mo?"

"If you play now, the difference of 56 points, that's it!"

...

As the saying goes, the authorities are fascinated and the bystanders are clear.

Whether it is a live audience or a netizen watching the live broadcast online.

They are all very optimistic about Yafeng University. Only the players from Yafeng University still think they have a chance to win...

The scene of the game.

Beep

Players enter the field.

After seeing the change of players at National Tsing Hua University, the National Tsing Hua University students in the audience cheered.

This is their home court. They were very upset by the game just now.

Now that Su Mo was finally on the stage, Qi Qi called out Su Mo's name.

"Su Mo, Su Mo..."

Su Mo smiled faintly when he heard these shouts, and waved his hand to the audience.

The shouts in the audience were even more enthusiastic.

"Su Mo, Su Mo..."

This scene also puts pressure on the players of Yafeng University.