Chapter 62: On the ranks of genius

This made Su Mo so depressed that he immediately wanted to curse.

However, when he saw that it was Chen Daoming who had awakened him, he quickly changed his attitude.

"Teacher, what do you want me to do this morning?"

Chen Daoming is very satisfied with Su Mo now, especially when he heard Su Mo call him a teacher, he was extremely proud.

"It's time to go back to school today, get up quickly!"

"Back to school?"

As soon as Su Mo heard Chen Daoming's words, he remembered this, and quickly put on clothes on himself. In less than three minutes, he could even wash his face and brush his teeth.

I haven't seen Yan Jiuxi for more than ten days, and Su Mo doesn't know how much he missed her. When I heard that I was going back to school, it was an excitement!

In the special car from the School of Mathematics, Su Mo also followed Chen Daoming back to National Tsing Hua University.

At this point in time, Yan Jiuxi should be in class, so Su Mo greeted Chen Daoming and ran directly to the foreign language professional classroom.

The foreign language teacher Liu Feng was able to speak vigorously on the podium, but suddenly she felt everyone's eyes are looking at the door. She also turned around and saw Su Mo at the door of the classroom.

Liu Feng's current impression of Su Mo is also very good. At the age of less than eighteen, he is already a first-class mathematician in Xia Guo.

You know, there are not many first-level mathematicians among the current teachers at National Tsing Hua University.

And Su Mo, as a freshman, has already achieved this, what a remarkable thing.

"report."

Standing at the door of the classroom, Su Mo also gave a report respectfully.

He was not proud of being a first-class mathematician in the mathematics college at all. He always remembered that he was still a student.

For the teacher, Su Mo still maintained his due respect.

"Our National National Taiwan University hero is back?"

Liu Feng also looked at Su Mo at the door of the classroom and joked. The students in the classroom also clapped in unison.

Thunderous applause!

This is not an exaggeration at all, as if it was like a real thunder, the windows of the classroom were humming, and the sound was almost heard by the entire National Taiwan University.

Everyone's palms were numb, but they still didn't mean to stop.

Everyone at National Tsing Hua University is proud. They think they are the best and never admire someone.

Because, what they think others can do, as long as they work hard, they will be able to do it.

But Su Mo's feat this time made all the students at National Tsing Hua University understand a truth.

That is, geniuses are also divided into levels. They may be ordinary geniuses, but Su Mo is the top genius, and they will never be able to achieve Su Mo's level.

BDY guess?

Not to mention their freshman students, even those senior elder sisters in the upper grades, dare not make ideas on this!

Mathematicians in the whole world have overcome a difficult problem for nearly a hundred years, but now they have been overcome by a student who is less than eighteen years old?