Chapter 9: Nearly a die!

Feeling the gazes of the two, Liu Yu smiled bitterly and explained the process of betting with Su Mo from beginning to end.

To be honest, Liu Yu didn't expect that Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi would actually be able to enter the top three in this physics competition, not only that, but also one or two.

This is too unscientific!

Liu Yu was very clear about the answering time of the two. Su Mo took half an hour and Yan Jiuxi only took 45 minutes. How could it be possible to get such a good result in such a short time?

Incredible!

It's incredible!

"Teacher Liu, you are too childish, how can you make such a bet with your students?"

After listening to what Liu Yu said, Li Dahai's expression became a little unnatural. He didn't even know about this matter. The protégé student turned out to be a bet somehow, and most importantly, he lost the bet!

"Haha, Director Li, don't be angry for now." Wang Qinian played the role of He Xini, and said, "It is no wonder Teacher Liu, even if it was me, I might agree to such a bet. After all, No matter how you look at it, it’s impossible!"

In response to this, Li Dahai sighed helplessly, and did not say anything. Liu Yu really cannot be blamed for this matter. In his opinion, this bet is indeed impossible to complete, but Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi did it!

This kind of result, I am afraid no one can think of it!

"Ms. Liu, I just lost my mind."

"Director Li, this incident was originally my fault."

Liu Yu quickly recognized a mistake with Li Dahai. She owed this matter to her. Otherwise, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi would not have this loophole at all.

"What should we do now?"

The two of them looked at Wang Qinian at the same time. Could it be that these two little guys could have a fair relationship in school?

This effect is too bad!

Besides, the school rules clearly state that students are not allowed to fall in love. If you leave them alone, it's not like you slap yourself in the face!

"What else can I do, I have already said what I have said, is it possible that I have to regret it? You must lead by example!"

Speaking of this, Wang Qinian glanced at Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi, and reminded in an angry tone: "However, you two shouldn't be too much. The most is to hold hands. Have you heard?"

"Got it." Su Mo smiled.

As for Yan Jiuxi, she lowered her head in embarrassment. Discussing this matter in front of the teacher made her really hard to tell.

"One more thing, as long as your scores decline in the next test, I will be honest before the college entrance examination and focus my energy on studying."

"understand!"

The principal had already made concessions, and Su Mo wouldn't make an inch.

"Well, you two will go back first."

"Come back, take the red envelope."

Before Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi took two steps, they were stopped by Wang Qinian, and they quickly picked up the red envelope on the table and slipped away.

"I was scared to death just now."

As soon as he came out, Yan Jiuxi couldn't help but glared at Su Mo. Just now, she was really worried that this matter would make a big deal. If that happened, I'm afraid the two would have to keep a certain distance before the college entrance examination.