Chapter 58: Summoned by the mathematics college

what's the situation?

Why doesn't Su Mo need military training?

What is this operation?

Zhao Tian and Zhang Xiaochuan looked at each other, and at the same time gave Wang Ye a look.

Wang Ye also understood what the two of them meant, so he sat down beside Su Mo's bed and smiled. It was so wretched and wretched, he shook Su Mo.

"Boss, why don't you need military training?"

Su Mo just turned over, ignoring Wang Ye's words. He is now sleepy. Yesterday, he went to bed after chatting with Yan Jiuxi for a while.

Wang Ye didn't give up on the Yellow River, so he raised his eyebrows directly at Zhao Tian and Zhang Xiaochuan.

The two also came to Su Mo's bed, Wang Ye pulled Su Mo's quilt aside, and Zhao Tian and Zhang Xiaochuan directly shook Su Mo's bed vigorously.

In this case, where can Su Mo still sleep?

I saw him sitting up, frowning and looking at the three of them, his eyes full of murderous intent.

Destroying dreams, this hatred is not shared.

"The three of you don't rush to military training, why are you torturing me here?"

Su Mo looked at the three people beside his bed, his nose was so angry that he wouldn't even let him sleep for a good night's sleep?

Uncle can bear it, auntie can't bear it!

"Boss, why don't you need military training?"

Wang Ye looked at Su Mo curiously, and Zhao Tian and Zhang Xiaochuan also nodded.

Can you not go to military training, who wants to go?

The weather is so hot now that it will turn into a suckling pig in a week.

"Oh, it's easy!"

Su Mo looked at the three of them angry and said, "If you can also get a perfect score in the college entrance examination, you don't need to go to military training."

Su Mo's words immediately made the three of them dumbfounded.

Full score in the college entrance examination?

Is it easy?

Nonsense!

They probably won't be able to do such a thing in this life.

It's not anyone, everyone is as perverted as Su Mo.

"I'm sorry to remind you that if you don't go to the assembly, you will be late."

Su Mo rubbed his eyes, pointed to the clock on the wall, and said lightly to the three of them.

When the three of them saw it, they were suddenly anxious, and ran out of the dormitory at a speed of 100 meters.

The bell rang at 6:30, and only ten minutes were allowed to gather. It is now 6:38. The three of them don't want to be caught by the instructor on the first day.

The three of them heard some gossip, this time the instructor was very strict.

Su Mo looked at the wide open door of the dormitory, really furious.

"Don't let me catch you guys, hum!"

...

This week has been very comfortable for Su Mo!

Every day, I lay alone in the dormitory playing games. In the afternoon, I went out to eat with Yan Jiuxi and An Ran, two big beauties. If I was okay, I went to the nearby commercial street.