Chapter 30: Goodbye future mother-in-law

Because the school does not allow mobile phones to be brought, only a few students except the teachers know the results of Yan Jiuxi's three-mode test.

As Yan Jiuxi's deskmate, Wang Siqi saw Yan Jiuxi in a daze and couldn't help but remind her.

"Xiao Xi, the head teacher asked you to go out."

"Oh!"

"what?"

Yan Jiuxi was stunned, an accident flashed across his face, and he hurried out of the classroom.

As soon as he came out, Yan Jiuxi saw Li Dahai with a bad complexion.

But no, Li Dahai at this time, exuding a stern breath, the appearance of a stranger not entering, no one will be afraid of it.

"Teacher, are you looking for me?"

Yan Jiuxi cautiously walked to Li Dahai, her eyes slightly dodging, she knew that her three-mode test results were not ideal.

Li Dahai has always valued her very much, but she has lived up to Li Dahai's expectations and lowered her head in shame.

Looking at the timid Yan Jiuxi, Li Dahai sighed. If he were to be a boy, he would have been so polite, and he would have sweared a long time ago.

But Yan Jiuxi was a girl, and he couldn't use the same way of dealing with boys. Otherwise, he would definitely scare the little girl into tears.

"Classmate Yan Jiuxi, you already know the results of this three-mode test, right?"

"Sorry, teacher, I..."

"I don't want to hear I'm sorry. It's not me that you're sorry, but you. Fortunately, this is just a test. If you change to the college entrance examination, are you worthy of your hard work in the past three years?"

"I..." Yan Jiuxi opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say.

"What the **** is going on with you lately? As far as the results of your three-mode test are concerned, you haven't played your true level at all."

Li Dahai has long discovered that there is something wrong with Yan Jiuxi. Recently, he has always been in a state of unconsciousness in class. He has never seen this girl in such a state before. It is ridiculous that he thought Yan Jiuxi might be uncomfortable. Two days later. Enough.

But now it seems that it is by no means that simple, this girl must be holding things in her heart.

Faced with Li Dahai’s questioning, Yan Jiuxi didn’t know how to explain it. She couldn’t say, ‘I’m going to be separated from my boyfriend, so I’m not playing properly, right? ’

If she said that, she was very worried that Li Dahai would be **** to death by herself. In desperation, she could only tell a white lie, "Old... Teacher, I’m feeling a little sick recently and I’m not in good condition, so Some play improperly."

"However, I promise to get the status back as soon as possible!"

Li Dahai looked at Yan Jiuxi, and said earnestly: "There are only 27 days before the college entrance examination. Your three years of hard work must not be wasted because of emergencies.

"If you are still in this state in a few days, I will go to your house for a home visit."

"Home visit?"

Upon hearing this, Yan Jiuxi panicked instantly and waved his hand quickly, "Teacher, I really don't need it, I will be able to recover soon."

If Li Dahai visits her home, maybe her mother will tell the real reason. She still knows her mother very well.