Chapter 7: How about we make a bet?

You know, Yan Jiuxi is the only one who can hit the students of National Tsing Hua University in Second High School this year!

Judging from the current results of Yan Jiuxi, as long as she can perform steadily in the college entrance examination, it is absolutely certain that she will be admitted to the National Taiwan University.

This shows how important Yan Jiuxi is to the Second Middle School!

All uncertain factors will not be allowed to exist!

And Su Mo?

It's the uncertainty factor!

Upon returning to the Second Middle School, the two were called to the office by Liu Yu.

"Teacher, do you have anything to do with us?" Su Mo looked at Liu Yu in confusion.

Yan Jiuxi is also a little confused. She is not a student in Class 3, so what did she call her over?

"Are you in love?" Liu Yu didn't say any nonsense, and went directly to the topic.

"Yup!"

"correct."

The two answered at the same time, and after speaking they looked at each other and smiled. This scene made Liu Yu annoyed!

Originally Liu Yu thought the two would not admit it, but he didn't expect that the two would directly admit it in front of her. Isn't this too fair?

"Do you know, when is it now?"

"Senior year of high school!"

"Do you still know that you are now a third year in high school?"

"Then do you know that falling in love will affect your study?"

Liu Yu rubbed his temples with a headache, "It's the third year of high school. You should focus all your energy on your studies. You will have to take the college entrance examination in two more months. You can wait until college if you fall in love!"

"High school students are not allowed to fall in love. The school bans early love, do you know?"

Had it not been for Yan Jiuxi to be a girl, and not her student, Liu Yu would never have said so tactfully.

"Ms. Liu, Xiao Mo and I are not in the kind of romantic relationship you think. We just make sure of the relationship and we won't do anything out of the ordinary."

Before Su Mo spoke, Yan Jiuxi explained, "As for academic performance, you don't have to worry about the teacher. I believe the teacher also knows how much Xiao Mo's progress is."

"I……"

If Liu Yu organized it in advance, it was directly blocked by Yan Jiuxi. Yes, Yan Jiuxi's results are as stable as ever. Su Mo gave everyone a big surprise, as if it was Yan Jiuxi. Like that, it made her wonder what to say.

"Teacher Liu, if you feel uneasy, how about we make a bet?" Su Mo suddenly said. He knew that Liu Yu was worried that he would ruin Yan Jiuxi, but he wanted to prove to Liu Yu that he was nothing. Bad student.

"Oh?"

Liu Yu looked at Su Mo in surprise, "How to bet?"

"Betting on our results in this physics competition." Su Mo smiled faintly, his smile full of confidence.

"What a gambling method?"

Liu Yu was aroused by Su Mo's words, but she wanted to see what Su Mo was going to play.

"If Xiaoxi and I enter the top three in this physics competition, it proves that we did not delay studying because of dating. If we can't do it, we don't have to bother you to speak. Xiaoxi and I will not go again before the college entrance examination. Look for the other party, what do you think of this gambling method?"