Chapter 28: Three-mode results announced

"Hi, I thought it was a big deal, this is it?"

Su Mo's indifferent appearance made Liu Yu gritted her teeth for a while. Because of this incident, she was criticized by the principal Wang Qinian early in the morning, saying that her failure to discipline the students had caused the school's image to suffer.

It’s fine if Su Mo humbly admits his mistakes, but he still put on a look of disapproval, Liu Yu’s face turned black in an instant, and his teeth creaked, "You kid give me a little more seriousness, don’t you know? Know the current situation on the Internet now? Because of your remarks, the Second Middle School has become the object of ridicule!"

With Liu Yu's high voice, Su Mo shrank his neck in fright, and the corners of his mouth curled slightly.

Got.

This time, I was really angry!

Su Mo picked up Liu Yu's phone and looked at the comments below the short video, his nose almost crooked.

Some people in the comments said that he was bragging, and some people even exploded the Second Middle School, so these people even scolded the Second Middle School together.

It is because of these comments that the principal, Wang Qinian, could not help but approve Liu Yu.

"cough-"

Putting down the phone, Su Mo sighed slightly and bit the bullet and looked at Liu Yu, with a grievance on his face, "Teacher, I don't think I have done anything wrong."

There was nothing wrong with him in this matter. What he said yesterday was all the truth, and it's not okay to tell the truth this year?

so funny!

"Oh?"

Seeing Su Mo said this, Liu Yu couldn't help but laughed in anger, "Now that I am still stiff? Who gave you the courage to make you feel that you did nothing wrong?"

Facing Liu Yu's questioning, Su Mo was not angry, and the old **** asked, "Teacher, isn't what I said is the truth? Or do you think I can't do it?"

Can't he do it with a score of 750 in the college entrance examination?

And when he said this, Su Mo didn't even think about pretending to be a match. In his eyes, a score of 750 in the college entrance examination was a piece of cake. He didn't even bother to lie.

However, when these words are heard in ordinary people's ears, the taste has changed, and that's why there is such a thing in front of them.

However, as far as things are concerned, Su Mo will never admit that he is wrong. He has his own principles. What others say is that it is someone else's business, and has nothing to do with him.

Liu Yu: "..."

truth?

That seems to be the case!

750 points may be a fantasy for others, but for Su Mo, it is not unrealistic!

Just now because of the emotions, Liu Yu didn't think so much at all. Now that Su Mo said so, he suddenly became like a throat in his throat, and he didn't know what to say.

As Su Mo's head teacher, Liu Yu is very clear about his current grades, but always feels that something is wrong...

After a long silence, Liu Yu spoke slowly, "Now, there are already many people on the Internet maliciously slandering the school. Is this not related to you?"

"This is indeed my responsibility."

Su Mo nodded slightly, one yard returned to one yard. This situation is indeed because of himself. He smiled faintly at Liu Yu and said, "Sister Liu Yu, I have a way to solve this matter."