Chapter 24: Is it illegal to run fast?

"jingle--"

With the ringing of the bell, the afternoon test officially begins!

The four invigilators patrolled back and forth and almost eliminated all the possibility of cheating. Although the three-mode test is not a college entrance examination, it also prevents cheating.

As for cheating on the college entrance examination?

Completely nonsense!

"rustle……"

In the entire classroom, only the voices of students answering questions.

Every time the test paper was issued, Su Mo started to answer the questions directly, as if he had become an answering machine.

Su Mo's abnormal performance naturally attracted the attention of several invigilators. From time to time, an invigilator stood by him to monitor him, but he did not find any signs of cheating.

Of course it is impossible for Su Mo to cheat. Does he who has the system still need to cheat?

Do not!

That is an insult to the system!

Because the system is the biggest plug-in!

"jingle--"

"Stop writing, hand in papers!"

As soon as the invigilator's voice sounded, all the students except Su Mo couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Finally the exam is over!

One word-tired!

Hearing the bell ringing, Su Mo was still the first to hand in the paper, and ran to the gate of No. 1 Middle School as soon as he left the examination room.

Su Mo always remembered Yan Jiuxi's disappointed look before the exam. He wanted to know what happened and how to say it. He is also Yan Jiuxi's boyfriend now. If there is any trouble, he naturally wants to share his worries together.

After coming to the gate, Su Mo saw Liu Yu standing on the side of the road at a glance, and Liu Yu also saw Su Mo who was out of breath. She walked up to Su Mo and said with an angry smile: "You Why do you run so fast?"

"Did you do something with a guilty conscience?"

"Run fast, break the law?" Su Mo let out a sigh of relief, spreading his hands helplessly.

With his harmless appearance, Liu Yu's mouth and eyelids jumped wildly. This is Su Mo. If another student dared to run against her like this, he would definitely be scolded.

Seeing Liu Yu's anger, Su Mo smiled and hurriedly explained: "Teacher, I just want to come out in advance and wait for Xiaoxi. When I set off in the morning, I thought she seemed to be worried, so I wanted to ask. Ask what's going on."

Anyway, the senior high school teacher almost knew his relationship with Yan Jiuxi, so Su Mo didn't hide the idea at all.

"Yeah, can't you tell?"

Liu Yu looked at Su Mo with a surprised look, as if he had discovered the New World, and started jokingly, "I thought you were a straight man of steel. I didn't expect it would hurt people!"

After saying this, Liu Yu wanted to cry without tears, Su Mo actually cared about his girlfriend in front of her?

Is it so fair for students to fall in love these days?

The most important thing is that she is not even angry at all, and she is still thinking about joking with Su Mo. This... is really crazy!

Until now, Liu Yu would never accept such a thing.