Prologue

The commercial world is expanding every day, and the latest technology had made our life easier but it has also impacted us negatively.

The news was rolling across social media about a business tycoon in his early 40s linked up with an upcoming star. He was the most attractive man, his sex appeal was something that every girl could fall for him.

He was the most successful person in the business world, gaining a wide market share and everybody wants to invest shares in his company.

He is known to be ruthless to his employees but that keeps them motivated and work harder for the company. He is often in the headlines for his affairs, and drinking habits yet receives the best business award every year. It never bothered him as he had everything in his life.

He owned a big bungalow, which was lavish. The gardener was cleaning the garden when another servant comes out of the house. The guard opens the door as a car approaches the gate, the servant opens the door and a lady in her 20s dressed in one piece steps out of it. She was wearing high heels, she pushes back her hair and walked toward the entrance of the house.

The other servant said "Aa gayi

The other servant said "Aa gayi.. Ek aur!"

"Sh.. sun liya hai toh Sir ko complaint kar degi aur humhari job jayegi kaam karna apna" the other said while cleaning the window of the house.

She walks straights upstairs and calls out "baby..."

A man in his early 40s was working out in his personal gym. He moves out and goes towards the pool which was inside the room itself. He jumps inside and takes 10 laps.

The girl enters the room and removes her sandals

The girl enters the room and removes her sandals. She places them in the corner and closes the door. She turns on the romantic music on the music system and walks toward the pool area. At one end, there was a small bar area. She picks up the whiskey bottle and pours into two glasses.