Chapter 19: Her Care

Manvi eyed the screen and heard the news reporter "ji haan.. Miss Reyna Shergill is arrested for doing insider trading along with Ruby.. ye dono Malhotra industries ke secrets rival company ko bechte hue pakdi gayi hai! Humhe aur bhi proof mile hai issi tarah ye dono kaafi corporate companies ke secrets sell karke paise kamati thi.." behind the reporter both the girls were getting arrested

"Come on it's Aarav Malhotra.. Unse dhoka karenge toh humhari hi company band ho jayegi.. We had to expose these girls" the other competitor said but his reaction showed something else.

There wasn't the name of Khushi spoken by Ruby or Reyna when they were speaking to the reporters. Manvi had a sigh of relief.

Dhruv turned off the television "He is very smart.." he praised Aarav's intelligence.

Dhruv eyed at her and said "jaldi se khana banado bua aur unke parivaar waale aa rahe hai kuch der mein"

Manvi was shocked hearing him "ye baat subah nahi bata sakte they?" she asked

"Tum ghar pe rehti kab ho jo tumhe batata" he replied

"Phone karte ho na din mein 10 baar.. Ek baar bhi nahi bataya" she said angrily as he purposely was trying to trouble her.

Dhruv shot a deadly glare at her and held her arms tightly. "Mujhse zyda behes mat karo tum jo karne ko kaha hai wo karo" he yelled at her and pushed her towards the kitchen.

Manvi walked to the kitchen, she began to prepare the food. She completed her work in an hour and moved to the hall. The doorbell rings, she moved and opened the door. Dhruv's aunt and family had been at the doorstep. She stepped aside and everyone entered inside.

Manvi touched the elder's feet and went to the kitchen to get the water for them. She stepped out in a while and handed the glass to them.

"Aur bahu kaise chal rahi hai tumhari coaching?" she asked

"Thik hai buaji.." Manvi replied softly.

"Thik hi hoga.. Apne job ke chakkar mein toh pregnancy nahi sambhal paayi apni.." she taunted.

Manvi sighed in disappointment. She glanced at her Dhruv who was silent. It was all his fault but his family and everyone blame her. She moved to the kitchen and got the food, she placed it on the dining table. All gathered and his aunt said "Dhruv meri baat saalo pehle suni hoti na toh 14-15 saal ka bacha iss ghar mein hota abtak.."

"Buaji ab ye jaise bhi hai biwi hai meri.. Kya hua agar ye mujhe baap banne ka sukh nahi de sakti toh" He said

Manvi sighed in disappointment. She moved inside the bedroom as she was tired of listening to their allegations. The pain which she is trying to come out of for years is again discussed in the house. Her phone buzzed, and she looked at the text "Dost aapka intezar kar rahi hun aap aa rahi ho na?" Khushi asked

A smile appears on her face, she picked up her bag and moved out of the room. Dhruv saw her and questioned "kaha jaa rahi ho?"

"Mujhe tuitions lene jaana hai.." she replied and moved out of the house ignoring their tantrums.

"Dhruv apni biwi ko na control karke rakh.. Aise hamari beizatti karke gayi hai hum aaye toh aur madam chal padi" she said to Dhruv.

Dhruv fumed in anger and thought "shyam ko wapas aaye toh batata hun"

Malhotra Mansion

Manvi enters the house and headed towards Khushi's room. She sat down on the chair and looked at Khushi "school mein din kaisa tha?" she asked

Khushi noticed some kind of sadness in her tone, she had begun to understand Manvi's behaviour so questioned "aap thik ho dost?"

Manvi smiled at her "haa.. Batao na kaisa tha tumhara din?" she tried to divert the topic