Chapter 13: His Behaviour

Malhotra Mansion

Manvi reached the house to teach Khushi as per Aarav's timing, she didn't have any other choice as he is a very influencing personality. In a few days, she understood that he won't compromise anything related to Khushi but she wondered why there is a lot of differences between father-daughter. It might be their personal matter but something was making her curious to know more about Khushi. She maybe was sympathetic towards the kid as she was raised without a mother and lacked of father's attention.

Khushi notices the bandage on her hand "aapke haath mein kya hua?" she asked

"Kuch nahi bas khana banante hue kut gaya tha thoda" she replied with a half smile on her face.

Khushi asked "phir bhi aap padhane aayi?"

"Nahi aaungi toh tumhare Mr. Malhotra meri chutti kar denge!" Manvi said and sighed in disappointment

"Aur kar bhi kya sakte hai wo" Khushi spoke

Manvi smiles and picks up her diary. She checks the remark and was left stunned to see it.

"Mr. Malhotra agar aap apni beti ke saath trip pe nahi aate hai toh we have to suspend her for a week for being unprofessional and misguiding us every year"

Manvi stared at her and asked in a strict tone "Khushi kya hai ye?" she showed her the diary

"Seriously mat lijiye har saal yahi dhamki dete hai! Par Mr. Malhotra ke darr se suspend kar hi nahi paate" Khushi spoke caresely.

"Lekin agar tumhe suspend kar diya toh?" Manvi questioned

Khushi remains silent, Manvi stared at her "bolo.."

"Hone do waise bhi Mr. Malhotra bas tang karne ke liye hi hai mujhe" she said

"Acha isliye tum har saal apne father se sign karwa leti ho aur jaati nahi ho trip pe jante hai Aaravji ye baat?" Khushi questioned

"Nahi jante! Aur jaan bhi jayenge toh bhi main uske saath nahi jaungi.. Mujhe embrassed nahi hona hai sabke saamne" Khushi declared

"Ye galat hai Khushi.. Tum apne papa pe vishwas ka galat fayda utha rahi ho" Manvi explained

Khushi glared at her "unka toh kaam hai apni ruthless dikhana main bas wahi use kar rahi hun

Khushi glared at her "unka toh kaam hai apni ruthless dikhana main bas wahi use kar rahi hun.." she responded.

Manvi sighed in disappointment. She thought "Mr. Malhotra ko batana padega.. Aise bina padhe sign na kara kare"

She places the diary back and teaches her. She struggles to hold the pen in her hand, the blood began to ooze out and the white bandage turned red.

"Tum ye padho..phir main orally puchti hun tumse" Manvi said and handed her book.

Khushi noticed her being in pain, she gets up and moves out of the room. "Khushi... yahan aao" but Khushi didn't turn back.

Manvi inhaled deeply "bahut hi badtameez hai.. Sunti hi nahi hai"