Chapter 58: The Urge

As Aarav stood under the warm water of the shower, he couldn't shake off the heavy weight of emotional turmoil that had been haunting him lately. Thoughts of Maya's possessiveness and Sumitra's influence over his life swirled in his mind, a constant reminder of the tangled web of relationships he found himself in.

With each drop of water, tears mingled unnoticed, washing away some of his inner anguish. The steam filled the bathroom, cocooning him in a moment of solitude where he could confront his deepest fears and hopes.

Amidst the turmoil, a sudden thought of the baby filled his heart with warmth and hope. A smile broke through his troubled expression as he envisioned the arrival of their child. It was a beacon of light in his stormy sea of emotions, a promise of new beginnings and unconditional love.

The prospect of fatherhood brought a sense of purpose and solace to Aarav. He imagined holding his baby in his arms, feeling an overwhelming sense of responsibility and joy. In that fleeting moment, the future seemed brighter, filled with possibilities of healing and happiness.

As he turned off the shower and stepped out, wrapping himself in a towel, Aarav carried with him a newfound resolve. He knew that despite the challenges ahead, the arrival of their baby would be a catalyst for positive change in their lives a chance to break free from the chains of control and embrace the boundless love of parenthood.

Meanwhile, Maya, who had been lounging on the bed, caught sight of Aarav standing near the closet, the towel snug around his waist. The sight of him stirred a deep longing within her, and she couldn't resist the urge to approach him. With a graceful movement, she got up from the bed and silently walked towards him.

Without a word, Maya embraced him from behind, her arms encircling his torso. Her hands began to explore the contours of his chest, her touch gentle yet possessive, conveying both desire and reassurance. Aarav turned to face her, his expression a mix of surprise and affection.

"Maya..." he began softly, but she interrupted him with a gentle finger on his lips, urging him to be silent.

She placed her hand on his lip "shh.. aaj kuch nahi.." sMaya whispered, her voice a tender murmur. Leaning in, she pressed her lips against his, initiating a kiss that spoke volumes of her longing and affection.

Aarav's mind, however, was preoccupied with worry for the child growing in Maya's womb. Sensing his distraction, Maya's attempts at intimacy quickly turned into frustration.

"Arre Aarav, kya hua? Tum mujhse itna door kyun ho?"Maya's voice betrayed a trace of annoyance as she confronted him, her hands gesturing in frustration.

Aarav hesitated, his brow furrowing as he struggled to find the right words. "Maya, main bas bachay ke liye pareshan hoon. Tumhe kuch mehsoos ho raha hai?" he finally managed to express, his voice tinged with genuine worry.

Maya's irritation turned into anger as she felt rejected. "Tumhe lagta hai ke sirf bachay ke liye hi mujhse pyaar hai? Kya main tumhare liye itna hi mayne rakhti hoon?"

Aarav tried to explain, "Nahi, Maya, aisa nahi hai. Main sirf..."

Maya's face contorted with fury, her eyes blazing with an intensity that sent a chill down Aarav's spine. Each word she uttered dripped with venom, punctuated by the glint of the knife she wielded. Her grip on the blade tightened as she moved closer to Aarav, pushing him down with force.

"Kyun Aarav, kyun mujhe itna ignore kar rahe ho? Maya's voice sliced through the air, filled with accusation and betrayal. Her movements were swift and calculated as she secured Aarav's hands and feet to the bed, ensuring he couldn't escape her wrath.

Aarav's breath quickened, his heart pounding in fear as Maya's aggression intensified. He pleaded desperately, his voice tinged with anguish and fear for their unborn child. "Maya, please, yeh mat karo. Bachay ko kuch mat karo!"