8 - school project

*Your POV*

I woke up that morning, completely forgetting that Larry and I confessed to each other last night. So I was quite surprised why my face was buried in his chest. I got up and grabbed my phone. My hair was a mess and my mask had shifted around in the night. Oh well, nothing a brush can't fix.

I got up and grabbed my stuff, making my way down the treehouse steps. The snow crunched under my shoes as I walked towards the entry, watching the air fog with each exhale.

----small time skip----

The boys woke up around an hour after I went inside and got ready for school. I made myself a quick coffee and ran out the door to meet Larry and Sal. Only to find that they weren't in the best mood. Odd. "Morning guys!" I said, as I walked towards them. "Oh, hey (Y/N)!" They both said, perked up. I smiled and waved, even if they couldn't see the smile, they knew I was happy.

The 3 of us walked to school which didn't take long and we all went to our first class, science, which just so happened to be one of the few subjects the 3 of us were together in. I took down some notes before hearing the teacher make an announcement.

"M'kay, so class we have a project that we're gonna work on. And uhh we'll be working in partners, m'kay?" He said quietly. I perked my head up. 'Partners? Oh jeez who am I gonna be with. If it's Travis I'm gonna cry I swear.' I thought. The teacher read out a list of who was with who until it finally came to my name.

"M'kay uhm, (Y/N) will be with uh.. Larry.. m'kay." He said. I whipped my head around to Larry, who was smiling like an idiot. I gave him a thumbs back and brought my attention back to the teacher. The whole class had to work on the Solar System and each group got given a planet. Larry and I got Saturn, so that was pretty cool. After more note taking, the bell rung and I got up, grabbing my bag.

As I stepped out the door, I could feel my foot hitting something, my body immediately slamming against the ground. "Jesus Christ." I mumble. 'That stupid Christian boy. I'll kill him.' I thought. I got up and walked to my locker, giving Travis the reaction I knew he didn't want. I chuckled as I walked further and further, eventually out of sight from him. Just as I shut my locker, the metal head walked over. "Let's get started on this project, shall we?" Larry says. "Yes sir." I said.

----time skip----

Larry and I had worked on this project for about 3 hours now and it was starting to come together nicely. The model was looking good and the paragraphs lined up with the images. Good thing this was due on Friday, that meant if we did it all today, we could chill for the next 3 days! How easy, it's a no brainer. We worked for the rest of the night until something happened.