#37: Namjoon is the hottest.

Chapter Thirty-Seven: "Namjoon is the hottest."

"Gosh I love this part..." Rosé whispered pressing her finger to Jungkook's lips to shush him as Jin's and Jimin's bridge part in Film Out was nearing. She loved that song. The other BTS members chuckled silently but shut up as well so that she won't kill them for interrupting her. Rosé was currently in BTS dorm, hanging out with them.

She then clapped her hands when the bridge ended, holding both her hands up to Jimin and Jin in a thumbs up. Jimin took a dramatic bow in a thank you while Jin's ears turned red and he messed up her hair, making her swat his hands away.

She turned back towards Jungkook who had an are-you-serious look. "What?" She asked innocently.

"You shushed me for that?" He demanded.

"Yes?" She smiled nervously. "It's my favourite part okay?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, wishing she would compliment his singing more. Well she did normally. Whenever they listened to his solo or group songs, she did praise him. But she hadn't for that song which made the very whiny baby Jungkook pout.

Rosé smiled knowingly and patted his head. "You did great too." Jungkook's sad pout turned into a grin as soon as she said that, happy as he got what he wanted.

"Yah Jungkook, you are one giant baby..." Taehyung teased.

"No I'm not!" He retorted, sticking his tongue out which only supported Taehyung's point.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at that. "See what I mean?"

Jungkook was about to argue when Yoongi cut in. "Okay stop. I don't want to hear your bickering anymore."

"Let's watch a movie!" Jin said, sliding onto the couch beside Namjoon and grabbing the remote.

"What movie?" Hobi asked, liking the idea as he sat next to Yoongi on the other couch.

Jin started surfing Netflix while Taehyung tried to sit between Hobi and Yoongi but Yoongi pushed the younger boy to the other side so that he was sitting in the middle, still next to Hobi while Taehyung was on his other side.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around Rosé, a duvet covering them while Jimin sat next to her, squeezing into the large comforter as well.

The three had decided to settle on the ground so that they could stretch out their legs. Well, Jungkook and Rosé at least. Jimin was merely there to annoy the couple for the sake of his entertainment.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked a few minutes into the movie, losing interest in it.

"Go on." She said softly, not wanting to disturb the rest who were watching.

"Who's is your BTS bias?" Jungkook blurted out, making Rosé laugh a little.

"I don't have one. I can't choose." Rosé said and it was true. All of them were talented as hell. "Like I like different members in different aspects you get what I mean?"

"Aspects? As in like categories?" Jimin asked, eavesdropping on the conversation. Rosé nodded her head.

"Okay, then we'll ask you different questions and you can answer it." Jimin said loudly, clapping his hands which caught the attention of the rest of the members.

"What kind of questions?" Yoongi asked.

"This kind." Jimin turned to face Rosé while all the members averted their attention to her as well who was a little weirded out by everything.

"Who's the cutest member?" Jimin asked, making everyone groan.

"You're asking that to boost your confidence aren't you?" Jungkook sighed but Jimin just grinned.