#57: Give me attention!

Chapter Fifty-Seven: "Give me attention!"

"Happy anniversary sweetheart!" Jungkook said through the phone.

"Happy anniversary babe," she grinned back. He had called her right at the strike of midnight, signalling the start of their first anniversary. One year with one of the South Korea's heart-throbs. It all felt so surreal.

"Can't believe it! One year!" He exclaimed, voicing out her thoughts.

"I know right. It all feels like a dream," she said. "A dream I never want to wake up from."

"Gosh what's with all the cheesiness today? Who are you and where's my girlfriend?" He mocked.

Rosé rolled her eyes. "Why? You don't like it?"

"Nope. I love it," he laughed. "Get ready tonight. Let's go out."

"Can't wait. Love you." She smiled.

"Love you too babe."

-

"Oh my god! You look smoking hot!" Lisa shrieked, looking at Rosé.

She had just finished getting ready for her date. She had worn the dress she had specifically bought for her anniversary. It was a mermaid, body con dress which was gold at the top and gradually turned wine red at the bottom, forming a beautiful gradient. The sleeves ended at her forearm and her wrists and fingers were adorned with bracelets and rings. Lisa had also chosen a minimalistic diamond necklace and matching earrings to go with it. Her brown hair which had red dyed ends, was styled in curls at the end, ending above her waist. She had also thrown on a pair of red heels. In short, she looked amazing like always.

Just then, her phone beeped. She tapped the notification to see Jungkook's text.

I'm here! But take your time. I'll wait. Can't wait to see my queen. Love you.

"Gosh I wish BamBam would be like him," Lisa sighed as she sneaked a look at the message. "He's always rushing me and my make up is never up to standard on our dates." She sulked.

"As much as I would love to listen to your complains about your boyfriend, I have a date to go to so byee!" Rosé waved and hurried out despite Jungkook telling her to take her time. When she opened the door, she saw the man she had been longing to see all day in a tux, leaning against the black bugatti. His face brightened up in a smile when he laid his eyes on her.

"Happy anniversary gorgeous." He whispered when she reached him.

"Happy anniversary Jungkook." She said back. She closed her eyes as his face neared hers, his breath fanning her face.

"Eager are we?" He teased, withholding their first anniversary kiss. She looked at him through her lashes, her hand fisting the jacket of his tux and pulled him closer.

"Aren't you?" she said, her voice low and seductive. Jungkook's previously bright black eyes, darkened as he gazed into her brown orbs.

"Fucking hell I am." He replied, smashing his lips onto hers. His hands snaked around her thin waist, drawing her to him. He pulled back, breathing hard. "I would kiss you harder but I don't want to ruin the make up you've done for me."

"Funny you think I made up for you," She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Didn't you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You really think I put on makeup for a man who can't differentiate between russian red and ruby woo?" She mirrored his expression.

He laughed at her statement. "Point taken. You ready to go my lady?" He opened the door.