#72: Tested positive.

Chapter Seventy-Two: "Tested positive."

"I'm here, come on out!" Jungkook said through the phone. Rosé chirped a happy okay before hanging up. She grabbed her YSL handbag and slipped into a pair of white sneakers. She looked at the mirror one last time to make sure she looked nice. She was wearing a pair of ripped denim shorts and a yellow top. She had even paired it with a pair of yellow daisy earrings.

"Hey, I'm here!" She said, kissing his cheek as she settled into his car.

"Hey," he greeted back. "You look pretty." He complimented, taking notice of the cute red blush on her cheeks and little yellow butterfly clips in her blonde hair. She could camouflage with the sun looking at how yellow and bright she was with her clothes and smile.

"Thank you, you clean up quite well." She said cheekily though he looked great as usual in his denim ripped shorts that fit him perfectly around his thigh and a white button up shirt. He had worn the same white sneakers from Fila which they had gotten as a couple item.

"Bet on you to downplay my looks," he rolled his eyes as he started the engine and started driving. "Thousands of girls want me but the one with me doesn't even give me a compliment."

"Then go and date one of your fangirls," she said crossly and Jungkook bit his lip, cursing himself. Why did he say that? Stupid he scolded himself.

"Babe, that's not what I meant-" Jungkook started but she cut him off with a glare.

"Don't you dare." She threatened.

Jungkook sighed. "Chae, listen. I was joking. I don't care about them. You don't have to be jealous."

Rosé scoffed. "Jealous? Me? No way."

"Uh huh? Then what's with the that look?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What look?"

"The look which seems like you want to punch every girl who looks my way," He answered.

"Well, you're not wrong. I do want to do that and I will if I have to," She said golding his gaze. Jungkook smiled fondly at his adorable girlfriend.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He said honestly, holding her hand while keeping an eye on the road.

"That's not what it seemed like before," she murmured but seemed to calm down which was a good sign.

"That was a joke. This is real."

"Fine. But," She warned. "If you ever mention that fangirls of yours ever-"

"-you will kill me." He finished for her.

"No," she smiled a little too sweetly. "I will tell my father."

Jungkook's face paled. Mason Park is scary. It would be better to die in her hands than face the wrath of angry Mr Park. He gulped before replying. "I'll behave."

"Good boy," she patted his arm. "Now where are we going?"

"Oh I almost forgot," He glanced at her. "What happened to Lisa?"

"Well the first one tested positive and she was freaking out."

"Please tell me you're kidding," Jungkook said, worried.

"Don't worry. The other two tests came negative. She even made me and Jisoo unnie buy her three more. They all came negative." Rosé said and Jungkook sighed in relief. He would be thrilled to see tow of his friends become parents but now was not the time.

"Good. So, where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked.

"I get to choose?" She asked excitedly.

He ruffled her hair with one hand before placing it back on the gear handle. "For the first half of the day. I've got something for us to do in the evening."