#49: Little Spoon.

Chapter Forty-Nine: "Little spoon."

"I MISSED YOU!" Lisa screamed, jumping on Rosé. Rosé and Jungkook had just entered the Blackpink house after their little stay at their penthouse to be met by Lisa.

"I was gone for less than a week Liz," Rosé said but hugged her nevertheless.

"But it felt like an eternity without you," Lisa replied, hugging her waist tighter.

"And you say I'm the cheesy one..." Jungkook remarked, raising an eyebrow at Rosé after hearing Lisa's lame line. Lisa then let go of Rosé before pouncing on Jungkook. "Missed you too Mr Stole My Girlfriend."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "This is precisely why I did not miss you Lisa," He scowled, pushing her off him.

"Nah, I know you missed me reminding you that you snatched my twin away from me." Lisa said confidently.

"I swear you change narrative every time. You just called her your girlfriend and now you say she's your twin. Do you know how sexually confusing that sounds?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Before Lisa could reply, Rosé placed a hand on both of their shoulders, stepping between them. "I do not want to hear your bickering anymore so please shut up." Surprisingly, they did. Wow, that was a first.

Rosé hooked her arms through both of theirs and led them inside. "Where are the unnies?" she asked, settling on the couch beside Lisa while Jungkook sat directly in front of his girlfriend on the floor.

"Jennie unnie is visiting her parents. Jisoo unnie is out with Suho oppa." Lisa smirked at the end.

Rosé raised an eyebrow, a smile gracing her lips. "About time they did."

"Nah not in the way you think." Lisa said annoyed at her eldest unnie and her obvious love interest. "The two went on a 'friendly' date apparently," Lisa made air quotes at the word 'friendly'.

"Am I missing something?" Jungkook asked.

"Suho oppa and Jisoo unnie have been flirting in the most tentative way possible. It's been like three years but both of them are refusing to do anything about it," Rosé explained. "Sort of like Lisa and BamBam but minus the childhood friendship part."

Lisa nudged Rosé at that while the couple laughed. "Damn I never knew Suho hyung liked Jisoo noona. But wasn't he with Irene from Red Velvet last year?" Jungkook asked, reaching behind to grab her hand and move it to his head, silently asking her for a massage.

"Yea I think he gave up on Jisoo unnie after the lack of progress. But he's single now," Rosé answered, running her hands through his dark unruly hair. He visibly relaxed, leaning his head back on hurt lap. She leaned over as well, kissing his forehead.

"Wow I feel so single," Lisa made a face at the lovey dovey couple.

"Why don't you invite BamBam over?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa seemed to brighten up at the suggestion but whined as she said, "My phone is in my room!" Rosé rolled her eyes, dialling BamBam's number on her own phone and passed it to Lisa. Lisa took it, putting it on speaker phone while she munched on her bowl of salad.

"Hola Princess!" BamBam's voice sounded through the phone, replacing the ringing tone.

"I still wonder why you don't call me a prince..." Jungkook was the first to speak. "I'm your princess's boyfriend!"

"That's because you are the damsel in distress," BamBam joked, causing Lisa and Rosé to laugh while Jungkook scowled.

"Very funny." Jungkook deadpanned, BamBam chortling heard in the other side.