#58: TMI!

Chapter Fifty-Eight: "TMI!"

"Chae," Jungkook called. He poked his index finger into her arm when she didn't move. "Chae, wake up." The couple was spending the night in the yacht since the next two days were their day offs. So it was like a mini cruise.

Rosé woke up with a start at the urgency she sensed in his voice. "What happened Jungkook?" She sat up.

"I'm hungry."

She just stared at him as though he just grew a second head. "That's it?"

He nodded innocently. "I was going to make grilled cheese sandwiches but I thought you'll kill me if I eat without you."

"Yea I would! But why would you wake me up as though it was emergency at literally," She paused to look the the digital clock, "One in the morning?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. A tired sigh left her mouth. "Alright come on. Let's make you those sandwiches." She said and he grinned happily and dragged her to the little kitchen.

"Mmm it's good!" He commented while devouring the stack of sandwiches that they -Rosé- had just made.

She smiled fondly at him, her hand going over to his hair and playing with the soft black strands. He instinctively leaned his body towards her, nonverbally telling her to continue. She let out a soft chuckle as she did so, placing a light kiss there.

"You're watching me eat, aren't you?" He said, not looking up at her and focused on the sandwich in hand.

"No shit Sherlock." She rolled her eyes and he laughed quietly as he bit into the gooey cheese. "Wait," she said as a sense of realisation dawned over her. "All this?" She gestured to the yacht. "You got the inspiration from What's wrong with Secretary Kim right?"

He scratched his not-so-itchy head sheepishly. "Maybe?"

"You're so adorable," she booped his nose. Her hand gently curved at his wrist and brought his hand up. "You wearing this, makes it more beautiful." she whispered, gazing at the diamond bracelet on his hand.

It was her anniversary gift to him. She had designed the piece of jewellery herself, along with Anthony, the creative director of YSL. The customised bracelet was lined entirely with diamonds with a platinum base. On the underside, was the words Always and Forever.

"It's from you. Of course it will look good." He said, kissing her forehead.

"Your real present is taking time to arrive. I'm sorry. I'll give it to you as soon as possible." She apologised.

"Hey, this is more than enough. You here with me, is the best present in the world because you've got no idea how much I miss you every minute we're apart." He pulled her closer by her arm.

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, while gazing at her face. Her hair was in a messy bun, her eyes heavy from sleep and her face bare. Painfully beautiful.

"You know every time I look at you, I tell myself how lucky I am to have you in my life," he whispered, pressing his lips to her forehead. The skin there tingled as she felt his smooth lips move.

"Babe, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." She confessed, meaning each and every word she was saying. "There's no one I cherish more than you. There's no one I would rather be with. I can't even remember what my life was like before I met you. That's how much I let myself revolve around you."

"Oh my sweet Chaeng, you're killing me!" He exclaimed dramatically, clutching his chest.

"You're running the moment idiot." she slapped his arm but laughed it off with him. She looped her arms around his neck and tip toed to kiss him. He automatically wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

He lifted her off the ground, placing her gently on the kitchen counter, standing between her legs as they wrapped around his torso. His lips kissed down her neck, his hands gripping her waist as he pressed himself against her. She let out a soft moan when his teeth grazed the bruised hickey he had just made on her neck.

His hand slipped under her shirt as she pulled him closer by the nape, his face buried in the crook of her neck. She felt her body warm up everywhere his hands touched her. She felt him sigh against her neck, his breath tickling her. He inhaled her familiar scent of green apples, his nose nuzzling in her cheek. "I think we should take this in the room."

-

"Damn. If there was an award for best boyfriend ever, no one will be more deserving of the award than Jungkook," Jisoo commented as she heard about their anniversary.

Rosé had just come back home from their stay in the yacht. Jisoo was the only one at home and she started narrating their entire story to the older girl in excitement. Leaving the the night of course. She didn't want to give her another reason to tease her.

"I know right." Rosé sighed dreamily. "He really is the best."

"Someone's dreaming about her boyfriend." Jisoo teased.

"Unnie..." She whined and luckily, a guest saved her from further embarrassment.

"Hey princess! Hello noona!" BamBam's booming voice sounded as entered the house and plonked himself onto the sofa comfortably, as if it were his own.

"Hi BamBam, Lisa isn't here though. She's out with Yeri," Jisoo said.

"Ah yes I know noona. I actually came to see my bestie, Rosie." He cooed at her. When she raised an eyebrow, he confessed. "Lisa is coming in half an hour."

"I knew it." Rosé said, giving him a friendly punch except that it hurt as he let out a groan. The girl was stronger than she seemed. Her newly built biceps were a good evidence of her strength.

"So how was everything? Was the date up to standard?" He asked.

"You know?" she asked. "Did you help in the planning?"

"Help? He made me, Yugyeom and Jaehyun stay up late for so many nights, watching romance dramas and movies so that he could come up with the best anniversary date possible." He rolled his eyes. "I got eye bags after staying up so long. It certainly did not help when all those intimacy excited me. I couldn't even meet Lisa at those times since she is such a heavy sleeper."

Rosé's mouth shaped in an 'O' when she realised the dirty meaning in his words. "Gosh TMI bro!" she smacked his arm on the same spot again.

"I swear to god, one day you're gonna kill me." He mumbled. Rosé laughed, rubbing the spot a little.

However, her mind was drifting off to BamBam's initial sentence. Jungkook had stayed up and planned such an elaborate date just so he could make her smile. She sighed. He was the best.