Chapter 2

~MORGAN'S POV~

I woke up the next morning and saw that Mahogany was in the shower. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled an outfit ( which is on the top.) that I could wear to the event tonight. I waited another five minutes on my phone for Mahogany to be done getting ready. Once she walked out the bathroom, I went in and took off my clothes and quickly got a shower and got dressed and did my makeup in the bathroom. I walked out the bathroom and Mahogany looked up. "Wanna go get some breakfast?" She asked me. "DUH." I said causing us both to laugh. We walked out of our room and saw both Jacks walking out of their room, which was next to ours. " What's up bitches." I said walking up towards them with Mahogany.

My brother looked over at me and said "Language." I smiled and said " Quoi de chiennes ." Jack J. laughed as he knew French. Jack G. was stupid and took Spanish. "what does that mean." Gilinsky asked. Jack and I looked at each other and started laughing again. In class, we didn't learn that phrase but me and Jack studied together and learned extra phrases. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out.

From Mommyyy: hi babe how's Chicago?
To Mommyyy: good, we're going out for food.😏

My mom replied with a bunch of smilies and I told her that I loved her and missed her. We all piled into the small elevator and pressed the lobby button. Jack G's phone blasted out their new song Paradise. I laughed with Mahogany and both Jacks blushed. " Mom just asked me if you and Jack are dating yet?" My brother asked, causing me to turn red along with Jack.

" Why would she ask that?" I said hiding my face with my hands. " Because you guys are in love with each other." Gilinsky said causing my neck and ears to turn red. I shook my head and saw Johnson glaring at my brother. " Oh come on. What friends walk around the airport all cuddly?" Gilinsky exclaimed. I shook my head and quickly walked out of the open elevator. I mumbled fuck you over and over again. I ran into the buffet room and saw Matt, Carter, Aaron, and Hayes sitting at the huge table. None of them had food so I walked up to Hayes. " Hassss hi bud." I said wrapping and arm around his shoulder. Even a thirteen year old is taller than me. " Um H-Hi Morgan, What's up? Hayes said startled. " Nothin, what's up with you?" He replied with the same exact words as me. Mahogany walked up to me and said " Lets go get some food Morgan." She pulled me into the line and looked at me.

" Do you like Jack J?" She asked me. " Of course. He's another bro-" I was cut off by her saying " I mean like like." I blushed and Mahogany squealed. " Shut up, it's not that big of a deal." I said putting my hand over her mouth. " He likes you too, you know." She said serious. I shook my head and said " No he doesn't He thinks of me as a 16 teen year old who sleeps with a retainer and a stuffed giraffe." Mahogany laughed as we got out food. I Got waffles and fruit. We walked back towards the table causing all the boys to stop talking. " Hey." I said sitting down feeling the awkwardness. " Hi Morgan." Everyone said in union. " I'm gonna pretend that that didn't creep me out." I said cutting my waffles. " So you and Johnson huh?" Nash said making me choke on my food. Jack patted my back and I calmed down. I felt my face heat up and I shook my head. Everyone ended up eating but I finished first.

" Im gonna go up to my room. Edit. Make Vines." I said walking towards the elevator when I heard Hayes asked me if he could come. I nodded and went up to my room. " Do you like him?" Hayes asked when we got up to my room. " Like who?" I asked jumping onto my bed with me laptop, pulling up Netflix. " Johnson." He said sitting next to me. " Oh." Hayes laughed slightly and I blushed. " When you and Mahogany went to get food, he wouldn't stop talking about you." he said causing me to turn bright red. " Oh." I said finding Criminal Minds. " Aw you like him." I blushed even more if that was possible and closed my computer. I got up from my bed and said " It doesn't even matter, Lets go back down."

" What do you mean it doesn't matter?" Hayes asked trying to catch up with me. " It doesn't matter because I'm not gonna date my brothers best friend..... It wouldn't be fair. Plus, what if it turns out badly? Then it will be awkward at home and my videos will start to suck along with their vines. I'm not letting that happen. That's why it doesn't matter." I said hurrying into the elevator. Hayes ran up to me and hugged me. " Can you let go of me before I start crying?" I asked him trying to pull away. " Why would you cry?" Hayes said pulling away. " Cause I'm fucking emotional." I laughed a little and walked out of the elevator. Everyone was about to leave and my phone started to blast out Bitch a Better Have My Money by Rihanna. " I'll um...I'll be back." I said slowly and quietly but still managed to get everyone's attention. " Whats wrong.l?" Johnson asked next to me. "It's not what, it's who." I said walking away.