Chapter 9

" Get Up." Jack whined from the ground besides my bed. " No." I said cuddling into my blanket. "Please." Jack said shaking my shoulder slightly. " Why?" I asked opening my eyes looking at him. "Cause I'm bored and hungry." He said smiling my sheepishly. " Let me get dressed." I said getting up from my bed looking through my suitcase. I quickly pulled out an outfit and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and basically walked out of the room. Jack and I walked down to the buffet that was downstairs. We saw Bart sitting alone and Jack looked over at me. " What?" I said getting some waffles, fruit, and other stuff. Jack grabbed pancakes, bacon, and a few other things as well. We walked over to the table in the corner and we just hung out and ate our breakfast. " Do we have a show or anything tonight?" I asked. Jack shook his head as of saying no as his mouth was full of pancakes.

I giggled and took a picture of his face. "That's just adorable." I said looking at a picture. No I'm not gonna post it anywhere. Jack swallowed his food and took out his phone. "At breakfast." He said moving the phone around so it could see the whole room including me. "Hi." I said stuffing food into my mouth. Jack laughed and Jack posted the Vine, onto Vine of course😂. I got a notification on my phone and I pulled it out. It was Vine and I saw that Jack tagged me in it. I read the caption that had said She's cool 😜😜 @morgans._ " Jack I look terrible." I said watching the video. " But you don't." He tried to argue. " You have to say that though your my boyfriend." I finished the sausage that I had gotten. ( A/N: EGGS BACON GRITTS SAUSAGE. Ok I'm sorry...😂) " I don't have to say shit." Jack muttered. I sighed and continued to finish the food that I had gotten. " I'm sorry." Jack grabbed his phone from the table and put it in his pocket. " it's fine your just trying to make me feel better." I said feeling messed up that I had said that earlier.

"Can we prank the guys?" I asked Jack as we walked towards the elevator. " what do you have in mind?" Jack asked as we passed by the boys room. " Smack cam. Drawing on their face. Putting hair dye in their shampoo." I said walking into our room. " I like the last one." Jack said smirking. I nodded and we walked right back out of our room. We walked to a drug store that was literally across the street. I picked out pink,blue,green,blond,and purple. Jack got some silly sting and shaving cream. We went to the counter and I tried to pay but Jack beat me to it. We walked back to the hotel and I walked into Cam and Nash's room and made sure they were asleep. Unfortunately, Cam was up. He ended up joining the prank and helped Jack and I fill the shampoo bottle with blond dye. " Make sure you use this, Cam." I said holding up a bag of shampoo. He nodded and I left the room. Jack had left when cam and I were filling the bottles with dye and went into Carter and Taylor's room. " Silly stringed." He said throwing the can up and catching it. We agreed not to prank the innocent ones which were Shawn, Aaron, Delilah, Mahogany, and Jack G.

Jack and I were in our room and Criminal Minds was on the TV. I was trying to figure out a video idea to film and Jack was on his phone. I groaned loudly and Jack laughed. "Can't think of an idea?" Jack asked coming and sitting next to me on my bed. I nodded and Jack laughed even more. "How about the best friend tag? You could do it with Delilah." Jack said laying down on my bed. I nodded and called Delilah. "What?" Delilah answered the phone. "Video. Let's go." I said into my phone. "Be right there." She said before hanging up. Delilah soon entered our room and asked what video we're doing. I told her we're doing the best friend tag and she nodded. We were gonna do two parts, one on my channel one on hers. "What happens to the loser?" Delilah asked me. "Jump in the pool fully clothed." I said, googling the questions. "We can do eleven on each channel, alright?" I told her as there are twenty two questions. Delilah nodded and we started the video.

Morgan's Video:

How and When did we meet? 7 years ago in 3rd grade. We met on the play ground after I pulled out some gummy bears.