Chapter 8

~Morgan's POV~

" Deli!" I screamed running through the airport. " Oh Zayum your hot." Delilah said gesturing to my outfit, causing me to laugh and blush. " Thanks,we have a show later so I'm ready." I told her grabbing one of her bags, walking with her into the parking lot. I saw the limo and Bart was outside of it. I growled under my breath and gave him Deli's bags. We got into the limo and saw all the buys and Mahogany. " Hi." Deli said hopping up and down. " Hey chill bro." JackG said laughing. Deli blushed and then I laughed along with JackJ. " Why does your laugh sound alike?" Carter said causing Jack and I to shrug, then look at each other and sing " IT COMES NATURALLY." We laughed and high fived when we pulled up to the hotel. " Deli babe, your rooming with my brother." I told her running out of the car as far away from Bart.

" Does everybody hate Bart?" Deli asked running behind me with her bags. I grabbed one and nodded. "He threatened to kick me out if I cursed onstage." I said laughing. Deli smiled and went to Gilinsky when we walked into the building. We all piled into the elevator and I made a Vine. " BABY COME THROUGH YOU DESERVE A.." I waited for someone to finish. " ROUND." said Nash in my ear making me cringe and I uploaded the Vine. " Nashty, I love you." Can said leaning onto Nash. I laughed and nodded screaming " YAS." Everyone else laughed and Bart walked passed causing all of us to shut up. I stuck my foot out but Johnson pulled me in roughly so I wouldn't trip him.

" Don't." Johnson said holding my arm gently. I groaned and nodded. Deli, Mahogany,and the guys were already out of the elevator and Jack and I were still standing there. Jack bent down and I jumped on his back. " We're eating now." Jack said bouncing into the room, causing me to to bounce on his back. I was laughing and Jack dropped me onto my bed. " Want pizza?" He asked walking towards the room service thing. I nodded and he nodded back. Jack ordered the room and we sat on the bed eating. There was banging on the door and Jack went to go get it. " Show starts in 20 minutes." Bart said looking at me and giving me a glare. I smiled innocently and gave him a thumbs up. " Fuck you Bart." I said still smiling. Bart glared at me and walked away, knocking on everyone else's doors.

" I know you hate him but can you not swear at him." Jack said sitting next to me running my back. I sighed and said " Maybe." Jack laughed and picked me up. " My legs work you know." I said wrapping my arms around him. Jack shrugged and pressed the elevator button. The elevator was in the lobby so we had to wait for a while. Jack sat me down on his lap in the elevator and I pressed the lobby button. " Morgan, I know I shouldn't ask you this here but...um... Wanna be my Girlfriend?" Jack said staring into my eyes. I blushed and said " Duh." Jack smiled and pulled me in. " Now I can finally kiss my best friend." was the only thing going on in my head. I stood up when we got to the first floor and helped Jack get up. " Wow, I'm so lucky to have someone like her." I heard Jack mumble under his voice. I smiled and looked at my phone.

We walked out of the elevator and I ran towards the two girls here. Mahogany and Delilah smiled. Mahogany smirked at my huge red and big cheeks. " I'm dying." I said laughing at myself. I quickly fixed my skirt making sure nothing was showing and looked at the two girls who were smiling at each other. I looked over at the guys and they were already staring at us. I blushed when I realized that Jack J was looking at me. I looked down and Deli squealed jumping up and down slightly. " Did he ask you out?" Mahogany said jumping slightly. I nodded and then screamed. I was beyond red and they looked at each other and cleared their throats calming down. " Lets go." Bart yelled next to me causing me to cringe. " Could you be any fucking louder?" JJ mumbled under his breath. " What was that Mr. Johnson?" Bart asked him sarcastically.

" He said if you could be any fucking louder." I stood up for him. Nash came and stood next to me. " Bart can you stop? You literally know none of us are to find of you." Nash said. This is why I love this family, no matter what we stand for each other, even if we are wrong. Bart huffed and walked away. We all high fived each other and Johnson and Delilah go beside me. Jack wrapped his arms around my shoulder and then I blushed. " Oh My God Jack, if you keep touching her, she's gonna be permanently red. Aaron said causing me to blush even more. " Guys Shut Up." Jack said squeezing my shoulder causing me to be pushing into him. We all piled into the car and began going our way to the event.

"When do you want to tell the fans?" Jack Said sitting in the back with me. " In a couple of weeks. We could probably rap or sing or whatever and announce it." I told him leaning back onto the seat. Jack nodded and Bart started his motor. " Are you and Jack dating?" Bart began his questions. " Thats none of your damn business Bart." Cam said from in front of us. " Actually it is Mr. Dallas. So are you?" Batt said getting frustrated. " I Don't Know." I said grabbing Jacks hand. Bart groaned and pulled into the venue. We all piled out and Bart tried to pull me aside. " Don't touch me." I said walking to the group. " No public affection during the shows." " Go fuck yourself Bart." I said over my shoulder.

~ During Magcon~

" Hi." I said walking on stage calmly. " If you guys didn't know, my bestie is now on tour with us. I would like all of you to give a huge welcome to DELILAH MOORE." I said into my mic screaming the last part. Deli ran on stage and ran over to me. " Hello. I'm Delilah Moore. She kinda just said it but Ayee." Delilah said awkwardly making me laugh. "We are gonna be on stage for 25-30 mins, then the guys will come out." I said sitting down on the ground crossing my legs. "Mahogany is also here." Mahogany said. " I kinda just said that Miss. Gordy." I said sarcastically. Mahogany stuck out her tongue so I did the same. " Girls Girls Calm Down." Was heard from the speakers. The voice belonged to an older man.It couldn't have been Bart or anybody else.

" Okay girls. Lets play the game." The voice said again. I soon had recognized the voice as one of the boys prank call app. " Sure, what game, Cam." I asked the voice. " Dammit, Morgan, why did you have to ruin it?" Cam said in his normal voice. All of us started laughing and I got up. " How bout us three play truth or dare. yeah?" I asked the girls and the crowd. The girls nodded and the crowd screamed. " Let me tweet it out and you guys can ask us or dare us too." I said pulling out my phone as did Mahogany and Delilah. @Morgans._ Guys send us truth or dares under #MagconTOD. I look up from my phone and saw some girls from the crowds raising their hands. " Okay, if you have a dare, raise your hands." Mahogany said as I walked down the crowd. I picked a girl who looked about 14 or 15.

" I dare Morgan to kiss Jack J." the girl said. I blushed a really dark shade of pink and went backstage. " Jack you have to kiss me come follow me." I said throughout the room. Jack stood up and walked onstage with me. " This is Jack Johnson. The better Jack if I have to be honest." I introduced him to the fans even tho they knew him already. " So what was the dare again." Jack asked putting the mic up so he could talk. The girl who gave us the dare repeated it loudly. " I dare Morgan and Jack to kiss." Jack blushed and I awed. " How long?" Jack asked into the mic. " 1-2 min." was two options being thrown around. I looked at Bart who was actually smiling. I smiled slightly and looked at the two girls standing with their phones. I looked around and mostly everyone had cameras. I saw the guys in the back ready to film Jack and I.

" Kiss already." Was shouted from my lovely brother from behind his phone. Jack and I laughed and then he bent down. Jack wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my hands around his shoulders. "KISS KISS KISS." was being chanted around the room and I laughed along with Jack. Jack finally bent down all the way, connecting our lips. I heard screaming and I pulled away slightly. Jack put his hands on my face and brought my lips on him again. The screams were louder and i could here the loud camera clicks which made me smile so much. "MACK MACK MACK MACK." was being screamed and chanted throughout the building. Jack And I pulled away and I wiped his lips taking off the lipstick on his lips.

" Now that that was over. Who has the truths?" Mahogany said squealing a little bit. I laughed and the guys went backstage. Mahogaby picked a girl and she asked Delilah. " Do you like any of the boys." I squealed and nodded. Mahogany looked confused and I told her to come near me. I whispered into her ear. "Gilinsky." Mahogany squealed and jumped slightly. " What's your favorite tv show?" "Criminal minds." I shouted before the other two girls. Mahogany and Delilah laughed and said their favorite shows.

After he show, we walked back to the hotel and I had Jack J carry me because I was tired. He sat me down on the bed and went into the bathroom. I pulled my suitcase and picked out my pajamas. I waited until Jack came out the bathroom. Jack came out and I walked into the bathroom and changed and brushed my hair and teeth. I walked out the bathroom and Jack said " Here's Queen." I quickly struck a pose. Jack laughed and ended the vine. I bounced on my bed and put the covers over my body. " Your going to sleep?" Jack asked. "No, I'm going ice skating." I said sarcastically. "Whoa, Okay Morgy Bear, Goodnight." Jack said kissing my forehead walking towards his bed. " I didn't say I wouldn't stay up." I said leaning up on my bed. Jack smiled and laid on my bed next to me. " Wanna watch 22 JumpStreet?" Jack asked me wrapping his hands around my waist. I looked at him and smiled. " Duh." was the only thing that left my mouth.