Chapter 19

~ Morgan's POV~

               Jack and I played a game of basketball. Quite rough if I do say so myself. We were both quite competitive, but in the end Jack won. I laid down on the pavement and my brother pulled his phone out. He ended up vining JJ and I playing and posted it making my phone vibrate on the concrete. "You two gotta kiss now." Jack said pointing at the two of us. I nodded and sat up sitting next to Jack. I laughed and messed with his already messy hair. "That's adorable." Jack said recording us. I blushed and looked at JJ's eyes. "Didn't you guys do this today already?" Jack asked winking. "Yeah." I said pulling JJ towards me. I placed my lips on his and messed with his hair. Jack screamed like a girl and continued making endless vines. JJ wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me on his lap. "They're making out oh god." Jack said. I heard someone else walk up and gasp. "Oh my god PDA." Delilah said laughing. JJ and I continued kissing for a couple minutes before Jack and Delilah told us to breathe. I blushed and slid off of Jack's lap. "Delilah shut up, why don't you make out with Jack G?" I smirked right after I said that. "Oh I will." She said that and turned to my brother and made out with him. "Woah, I think she was playing around." Said Jack J. " dang you guys need to breath." I said laughing so hard.

       "I'm gonna go change and shower." I said. I ran to the house and jumped clicking my feet. I heard all of them laugh but JJ's stuck out. It was small and forced. I heard someone run up after I walked into my house. My parents were both currently out celebrating their anniversary. I felt someone turn me around and I saw JJ. "Hello." I breathed out. "Hi." Jack said looking in my eyes. I smiled and Jack bent down and slowly kissed me. I kissed back and Delilah walked in. "OH MY GOD THIS IS NOT SHOWERING." Delilah screamed out. Jack and I pulled away laughing. I walked upstairs and into the bathroom. I smiled and lent against the door. I got undressed and got into the shower. I decided to shave which was a big mistake. "Every damn time." I shouted aggravated. You guessed it, I cut my leg. God damn every time. I heard someone knock on the door as I got out, my leg bleeding. "Who is it?" I asked. "Jack. You okay?" Jack asked. "Um, I cut my leg." I said breathing slowly.

       "Let me in." JJ said softly. I opened the door and Jack pushed me to the side a little bit. I was currently only in a towel and once Jack noticed his eyes bugged out. "Um here." He said pulling off his shirt. "I'll go get you shorts." Jack said about to walk out. "Jack." I said laughing slightly. "Yeah?" Jack asked quietly. "I don't need shorts, just turn around." I said quietly. "O-okay yeah." Jack said turning to the corner. I quickly pulled on Jack's shirt and put on the undergarments I already had. "Alright." I said causing Jack to turn around. He looked me up and down quickly and looked back in my eyes. I blushed and Jack pulled out the first aid kit. Alright. Can you wet this?" Jack asked handing me a rag. I nodded and wetted it in the sink. I wrung it out and handed it to Jack. He held it against the cut putting a little pressure on it.

     He picked out a bandage big enough to cover the cut and put it on me. "Thanks Jack." I said causing him to smile. "I'm not done." Jack said leaning down and kissing it. I awed and hugged him tightly. "Thanks Jack." I said again. "No problem." He said smiling wrapping his arms around my waist. We pulled away awkwardly and I grabbed my basketball clothes and put them in my hamper. Jack had walked out and I followed. I felt my phone buzz and I pulled it out. It was a tweets notification from.... her. @MadisonBeer: @MorganGilinsky37 hey girl we should do a little cover together yeah? dm me for deets' I groaned. "ewww." I said causing everyone to look at me. "What?" Delilah asked. "Madison Beer asked me to do a cover with her. How about no." I said flopping onto the couch. "I never met her." Delilah said. "I have. She's a big bitch who's only famous because of Justin Bieber." I said groaning. I tweeted her back @MorganGilinsky37: @MadisonBeer um... no thank you, i don't do covers with other people sorry.' Everyone's phones buzzed causing me to aw. "You all get notifications from me awww." I said smiling.