Chapter 15

~Morgan's POV~

"I think I might like Shawn but isn't it too soon considering Jack and I just broke up." I said getting frustrated. "Morgan. We both know that if you were to date Shawn, he wouldn't cheat on you. He wouldn't be unfaithful. He would put you before everything. Shawn would even fly to Nevada to see you." Aaron said looking me in my eyes. "But he doesn't like me." I said looking at my hands. I slid down the wall so I could sit and Aaron knelt in front of me. "Don't have any anxiety attack over this please." Aaron said making me look up. "How do you know?" I asked him. "I saw your pills in the bathroom. Except you haven't been taking them." Aaron said patting my knee. "Can I go kick his ass now?" Aaron asked causing me to smile. "Go ahead." I said patting his back. He smiled and ran down to Jack J's room. I walked back into my room and saw Shawn and Skylynn playing. "Hey." I said walking next to him. "Hi. Don't wear makeup today." Shawn said looking at me. "What?" I asked him confusedly. "Don't put that stuff on your face. You're pretty without it." Shawn said smiling at me. I blushed and shook my head. "So I can't wear any." I asked him. "Nothing." He said. I groaned. "But we have a show today." I said. Shawn looked at me and so did Sky. "Sky, do you think Morgan should wear makeup today?" Shawn asked her. "Did Jesus already get to your face? He hasn't gotten to Nash's yet. His face needs it." Sky said causing us to laugh.

I said fine and walked towards my suitcase. I grabbed an outfit and then walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dried my body. I put on my outfit before putting heat resistant in my hair. I blow dried my hair in a matter of minutes. I then curled it loosely. I put some hairspray on my hair before walking back into the room. I saw Sky in a corner with her hands over her eyes and then I realized Shawn had no pants or shirt on. "Oh." I said staring at the ground, blushing. Shawn chuckled before putting on pants. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I wrapped mine around his bare stomach and Aaron walked in. I couldn't see because Shawn was facing the door. I heard a camera go off causing me to turn around. "I also vined you to swaying." Aaron said smiling. I sighed and pulled him into the bathroom. "Sit." I pointed to the closed toilet. I got a wet rag and gently wiped his lip. "Dammit I still have Shawn to do. Shawn come here." I called out to him. He walked in and his eyebrow had dry blood. Once Aaron's lip wasn't bleeding Shawn sat on the toilet. I grabbed a different rag and got it wet. I dabbed his eyebrow and I saw him wince. "I'm sorry." I said putting my other hand on the back of his neck. "It's fine." Shawn said raising his eyebrows. "Don't." I said causing him to put them back down. "How bad is he?" I asked Aaron. "Busted lip and eyebrow, Swollen nose. Possibly broken jaw. Bruises." Aaron said causing me to sigh. "I feel bad." I told them sitting on the edge of the tub. "You shouldn't be." Aaron said. My hands began shaking causing me to look at Aaron. He got the hint and quickly got my anxiety pills and water. I quickly took two and drank the water.

"What was that?" Shawn asked "I have to take anxiety pills everyday but I hate them so I didn't take them." I said looking down. "Morgan." Shawn said grabbing my hand that was still shaking slightly. "Calm down. Breathe with me." Shawn said breathing louder. I did the same and calmed down. "We should go get food." Aaron said causing both of us to stand up. "Shawn. Bend down." I told him. He bent down and I jumped on his back. When I'm on Shawn's back or whenever he carries me I feel extremely tall. Luckily I was wearing spandex so nobody saw my underwear.We walked past Johnson's room right when he walked out. He saw me and frowned before walking to the elevator. "Dammit." I said realizing we would all be in the elevator together. "It's fine." Shawn said, rubbing his thumb on my thigh. I nodded and put my head on Shawn's shoulder. All of us walked into the elevator and you could cut the tension with a knife. I cleared my throat as I noticed Jack had been staring at me. I guess Shawn noticed this too because he grabbed my thighs a little tighter. We walked out of the elevator quickly and Shawn basically ran to the buffet room. "He was staring at me." I told Shawn and Aaron. Shawn gently sat me down and we walked to the food. "It was creepy." Shawn said getting a sandwich. "I wanted to punch him sorry." Aaron said getting chicken. I laughed and got some of the chinese stuff they had here.