Chapter 5

~Morgan's POV~

" Don't wake her up." " I swear to god if you wake her up." "Don't hit her." "Guys I thought we agreed not to do smack cam on girls." I heard as I opened my eyes. Johnson was trying to stop Matt and Taylor from smacking me with a hand full of shaving cream. " Can you guys shut the fuck up?" I said sitting up slightly. " Good morning beautiful." said Taylor sitting on my bed and grabbing my hand. " Morning Tay Tay." I said smiling at him. I saw Johnson glaring at him from the side of my eye. " Wanna go to breakfast with us?" Matt asked sitting right in front of my stomach. I let go of Taylor's hand and hug My Dino,Matt. ( A/N that's my favorite dinosaur 😛) " Sure, sorry when I'm tired, I'm cuddly. Jack come and lay with me,please?" I said looking at Jack standing there, in his pajamas. He smiled and walked towards my bed to the other side. " What are we doing after we eat?" I asked all the boys while wrapping my arm around Jacks waist, having him do the same with both his hands.

" We have a signing and then an event and then an event but that's not till about 5:30." Matt said while cuddling Taylor and giving him a kiss on the cheek, jokingly. I laughed and cuddled into Jack. Taylor copied my moves causing Jack to laugh while I turned red. " Aw, look she got embarrassed." Taylor said causing me to bury my head into Jacks chest. Jack tightened his hands on me and tangled one of his hands in my hair. " You guys are so cute and shit and we are too but we are hungry." Matt said gesturing towards him and Taylor. I laughed and untangled myself from Jack. " Let me get ready." I said grabbing clothes and going into the bathroom. I did my makeup after washing my face and brushing my hair and teeth. I put my hair wavy today and put my glasses on.

" Are you guys ready?" I asked walking out of the room looking up for first time. I groaned when I saw Jack. " Someone has to change." I said gesturing to out matching outfits. " Or...... we can be twins today. I'll even wear my glasses. Please, I wanna be cute with you today." Jack said causing me to blush. I walked over to my charger and took my phone off. " Fine, lets go." I said grabbing my room key. We walked down the hall towards the elevator when I was pushed by a girl who looked like a teenage bitch. "Watch it, will you?" Jack said pulling me closer to him. " Can I kill her?" The girl asked. She looks familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it. Then it clicked.....

" Omg. You're that girl from Instagram always telling me to kill myself. Want to know something?." I said looking straight at her. " What." She said squinting her eyes at me. " I laughed at every single one of those comments." I said walking away into the now opened elevator having the guys follow me. I pressed the button to close the door, so she wouldn't come in the elevator." Is your ass okay?" Jack asked me, dusting me off. I nodded and saw Taylor and Matt patting each other's butts. " Can you stop? She has stuff on her butt and nobody has to look there, so I wiped it off." Jack said frustrated with the guys. They both stopped and walked out the elevator into the lobby. " Sorry if I embarrassed you. But you had stuff on it, plus you have a nice butt 😉." Jack said pulling me closer to him. " Omg your such a flirt." I said blushing. " At least your blushing. He said as we caught up with Matt and Taylor.

We soon got to Starbucks and we each ordered something. We finished at about 12:30 pm. " We should head back to the hotel." Taylor said looking up his phone. We all agreed and started to walk back to the hotel. " Do any of you guys actually like Bart? Or am I the only one who strongly dislikes him?" I asked the guys. They all nodded Saying that they didn't like him either. "Are you going to sing tonight?" asked Matt putting his arm on my shoulder. "Nope. Done for a while,why?" I asked him. "Cause you were fucking amazing." Taylor said butting into our conversation. "No. I'm not." I said walking to the hotel quickly. I pressed the elevator button and waited for the guys with the doors open.

My phone started to blare out bulletproof love by Pierce the Veil. I smiled quickly and answered. " MORGAN." "DELILAH." We both shouted at each other. You see, Delilah is my best friend in the entire universe. You've been friends for about seven years or so. " What's up? You and Jack dating yet? She asked me, causing me to blush. " Shut up. Are you and Matt dating yet?" I asked her back. Matt looked at me and I shook my head laughing. " Shut up, I hate you." She said into the phone. You could almost hear her smile. " I said into the phone in a baby voice. " You should come to one of the events." I exclaimed into my phone. " That's what I called you for. I've been invited to be a guest." She said screaming at the end. I smiled and tried to contain my excitement. " Yooo when you meet Mahogany, we are gonna be like the three musketeers." I said excitedly. Delilah was a viner just like the rest of us.

" Dude, guess what though." Delilah said into the phone. "What?" I asked. " Im gonna be in Nashville with you guys." Nashville was our next stop, I guess you can say. " Yes? Oh My God." I squealed into my phone, having all the guys look at me as we walked out of the elevator. " Look, I gotta go pack. I'll call you later. Love you." "Love you too. Bye." I hung up my phone and all the guys at me. " Who do you love?" Matt asked looking sad Andy guilty. " Delilah. She's my best friend from Nebraska." I said looking at them like they were idiots. " Oh, okay." He said smiling. " You guys knew, didn't you?" I asked them all. They all nodded and said, " Yeah pretty much."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I updated finally 😂. But since I said I would be updating every other day. I think I'm gonna be updating everyday if I can. I hope you guys like this chapter so don't forget to

LIKE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE

The story. Thanks my lovely's 😘