Chapter 11

~Morgan's POV~

After that little moment in the closet, we came out ;) and went to the actual stage. (A/N umm okay 😂) Mahogany looked over and saw us chilling there and she called our names. "Hey." I said walking on stage. I looked at Jack J and realized he had red lipstick on his lips. I giggled and walked back over to Johnson. I took my sleeve and wiped his lips off, secretly. Nobody really saw what I was doing. "Sorry, you had red lipstick on your lips." I told him, answering his confused face. He laughed and kissed my cheek before talking to the other boys. I walked back over to Mahogany and Delilah when the beat dropped. I dropped down to floor from where I was standing as Delilah was filming her vlog for YouTube. I heard a few of the guys freak out, including Johnson. I laughed and got up when the beat was semi-normal now. I looked throughout the crowd and saw a lot of guys, surprisingly. I mean, not that I didn't expect there to be boys, but there was a lot of boys today.

"Woah, there's a lot of boys." I said into my microphone. There was a bunch of low-pitched yells. I heard one that made me laugh though. They said, "You're so hot. I love you." Jack J came over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "There's also a bunch of fine ladies." My brother said, doing his oh-so-famous body roll. "Jack, stop trying to be hot. Oh my god I remember you practicing in the mirror and then you would sing into your deodorant." I said laughing at the memories. Gilinsky blushed as everyone either laughed or screamed. I was cracking up, bent over clutching my stomach. "How about the time when you fell on your face in front of your crush at the time." Gilinsky said causing me to shoot up. "Shut the freak up." I said seriously glaring at him. He raised his arms and backed up. Johnson raised his eyebrow and asked, "Who?" I groaned and shook my head. "Oh come on. Tell us." Delilah said smirking. Only four people knew and two of them are the biggest dicks I've ever met.

"No." I said stubbornly shaking my head. "Come on. Or else I'll say it." Jack G said glaring at me playfully. "It was freaking Austin." I said into my mic slowly. I was mad right now, if I'm honest. I dated this kid for a while in 8th grade. It was a huge mistake if I'm honest. It went into the end of summer 9th grade when he tried to do the sex with me. I obviously wasn't ready. I was only 15. I wasn't looking to get pregnant and I'm still not. "Him." Johnson said muttering rude things to himself. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly and nestled my head in his neck. "At least you were there in time." I whispered in his ear, slightly kissing it. Jack nodded and kissed my cheek before turning us so his back was facing the stage. He put his hands right above my butt and kissed me for a second before pulling away. I wiped off his lips again, giggling as I did so, causing Jack so laugh and kiss my cheek before walking back to the guys.

It was weird, the guys were on one side and the girls were on the other. We were all chilling by Mahogany's DJ booth when Shawn started to sing one of his covers. If I'm honest, I really love Shawn. But I like Jack even more. Shawn has that really amazing voice that any girl would be lucky to have. He has a great personality and let's admit it, he's adorable. All the guys are amazing if I'm honest. "I got that summertime sadness." Shawn finished the song and I screamed for him. I clapped too but that's boring. "Morgan, you should sing tonight." Aaron said walking up to me wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I shook my head and said no. Honestly, I don't want to sing. I want to do more with my life. I plan on going to college to be in the FBI or to be a music teacher. Aaron nodded and walked away. The guys were trying to twerk and they can't. Carter's probably the best like damn. This is my relationship with all of these guys and girls. We could all flirt and be cute with each other and we wouldn't mind. We're a family.

We continued on with the show and Delilah and I went off stage at one point. "I'm sorry." Delilah said to me frowning. "Why?" I asked her grabbing my phone. I read through comments and didn't reply to any of them. I didn't even show any emotion. "For talking about Austin. I knew what he did to you and I shouldn't have brought him up along with Jack." She said looking at me with tears brimming in her eyes. "Deli, it's okay. I'm fine you see." I said, smiling at her. She shook her head. "Morgan, I know you better than anybody. You're not happy. I know you're one of the most insecure girls. I know you probably just read all of the hate comments on your phone. I went through your pictures before Morgan. Why would you save pictures of hate comment? You don't let that shit get to you." Delilah yelled sobbing. I shook my head. "Delilah. I'm fine. I didn't cut myself." Yet. "I'm not insecure." Yes you are. "I'm happy." No you're not. My thoughts interrupted me while I was saying all of this.