Chapter 23

• 1 year later•

~ Morgan's POV~

"Babe lets go." Jack yelled up he steps from our house. "I'm coming." I said walking down kissing Jack. "Let's go babe." Jack said holding my hand, walking out to our car. Jack and I are going out as today is our 2 year anniversary. Jack pulled up to a fancy restaurant and we walked in. "Reservations for Johnson." Jack said to the seating person. He smiled brightly and guided us to the middle of the restaurant and I looked around as I sat and saw the old Magcon crew minding their own business. "Jack, what's going on?" I asked turning to him seeing him smile and shrug. "I'm not too sure baby." Jack said picking up his menu. I picked mine up and picked out some basic soup. "What are you having?" Jack asked me. "The soup." I said to him putting my menu down. Jack smiled and called over the waiter. "We'll both take the soup please." Jack said smiling. The waiter nodded and winked at Jack causing me to laugh. Jack smiled as the waiter walked away. "I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." Jack said getting up. "Don't die." I said smiling. Jack laughed and walked away the way the waiter went. While Jack was gone Mahogany waved at me excitedly. I waved back and laughed.

        None of the Magcon really changed. Well, besides Carter. Carter sucks butt. Jack came back a minute or two later and sat down. "Sorry." Jack said smiling brightly. I raised an eyebrow. "Why is there so much smiling happening?" I asked Jack confusedly. "No reason." Jack said as the waiter came back with water and our food. He sat my soup in front of me and smiled as he handed Jack his as well. "Thank you." I smiled at the waiter. Jack picked up his spoon and began eating. I did the same and my eyes widened. "Jack?" I asked looking up seeing him on one knee. "Morgan Gilinsky, will you marry me?" Jack asked me raising an eyebrow. "Oh my fucking god yeah." I said getting up quickly and kissing Jack. "Yeaahhh" The Magcon family stood up and ran over. Mahogany pulled me away and began freaking out over the ring on my left ring finger.

-------------------------------------------------
Omg Guys, We just reached the end of this book. So I'm gonna do a sequel and things are gonna get heated there. It's gonna be called " I love you." Gonna be up later on. 😝 Love you lovelies. ❤️