Chapter 6

~Morgan's POV~

" Morgan Gilinsky." Was called out by Mahogany. All the guys were already called out and I was the last one. I walked onto the stage and waved to everyone that was there. " Hillo, you know I was gonna say hi but I changed it to Hillo." Carter laughed and I did a cheesy smile at him. " How are you guys? Good? Good." I said hearing screams. " Morgan." Mahogany said into her mic. " Yes queen." I said walking towards her. " Can you sing tonight, please." She asked into her mic, causing the crowd and guys to cheer. " Only if you buy me Taco Bell." I said looking serious. " Deal." She nodded at me. "Guess who's singing tonight?" I said into the mic. Screams filled the arena and I Laughed. "What song?" Said Mahogany. "Um..... Somebody by Natalie La Rose." I said to her without the mic. She nodded and pulled up the song. "Okay this song is bae. Can I Have Jack J to come and sing the rap part?" He said yes and got another mic from Mahogany.

"Come On." "Natalie La Rose." Jack began and we continued singing until the whole song was over and at the end we bowed. "Give it up for Mack." Said my brother walking up to and wrapping his hands around my shoulders. "Shut up." I said pushing him off and making me blush. "Okay, why don't we answer some questions? We can have some of our people to pick girls and boys to ask questions." Nash said pulling me on the couch next to him. "Shit." I said loudly causing everyone to look at me. I quickly covered my mouth, thinking that I had said it in my mind. Bart said we couldn't swore at one of the shows. " Sorry Bart." I said into the microphone. Bart glared at me and chose a girl. "Have any of the boys ever kissed Morgan?" She asked. I blushed and so did Jack J. "Why are you two turning red? Wait you two kissed aww." Cam said into the mic pinching my cheek. " It was when I was in 4th and Jack was in 5th. We were in Canada and everybody was kissing somebody." I said quickly into the microphone. Jack J looked at me and smiled.

" I ship it." Someone in the audience screamed causing me to turn really red. "Next question." My brother said rescuing me. " Is JOX a thing?" Was causing us all to scream. Except Mahogany and Jacob. " No, JOX is not real."Mahogany said into her mic. " Boo." was shouted into my mic. Mahogany glared at me and I smiled. "I love you Mahogany." I said running up to her and hugging her. " Guys, Morgany is real." Mahogany said hugging me back. I put my leg up and everyone laughed. I laughed and sat back on the couch only to be pulled onto Cameron. " Hey sexy." He said laughing and patting my head. " Fuck you." I Replied. "Where and When?" I walked away right after I gave him a glare. I walked towards Mahogany and someone from the crowd shouted " Do you like Jack?" "Who?" Asked Jack J. " Does Morgan like Jack J?" She asked again. I blushed and shook my head no. "Mhhh." yelled my brother. I ran and tackled him and told him to shut up.

After the show, Mahogany and I ran up to our rooms. "That was fun." I told her. " I know right, she said walking in behind me. "I'm gonna get a shower, okay? I told Mahogany. she nodded and said " I'll pack while you shower, and then when I shower you can pack so when we are done getting ready we can do whatever we want." I nodded and grabbed some comfortable clothes before walking into the bathroom. I grabbed my makeup wipe and cleaned off all my makeup. "Dammit." I said because I had stubbed my toe. I got into the shower and washed my hair and body. I quickly shaved and cut my knee. "Aw shit." I basically screamed. " You okay?" asked Mahogany who was outside the door. "I cut my knee while shaving." I said turning off the water and wrapping a towel around my body. " Did it stop bleeding?" She asked. "No. Can you help me?" I asked her opening the door. She looked at my knee. "It's not that bad." I said. She laughed and I nodded. " Do you have any hello kitty band aids?" I asked her." "Let me ask one of the boys." Mahogany said. "Wait. I wanna go with you." I asked her. " Hurry up and get dressed." She said walking out of the bathroom. I quickly put on an outfit I brought into the bathroom. I walked out and saw that my leg was bleeding even worse. "Gross." said Mahogany walking pass me. I laughed and and followed her out of the room.

We walked down the hall looking for the loudest room. " Cam and Nash's." I said walking past slightly. I knocked on the door and tried to stop the bleeding with my hands. When Nash opened the door, my hands were filled with blood. " Oh my god, what happened to your hand?" Nash said. I moved my hands from my cut and said, "You got any Hello Kitty band aids?" He nodded and told us to come in." Hello." I said going into the bathroom. My brother followed me and told Mahogany and Nash to leave. "How did you cut your leg?" He asked getting a wet rag to get the blood to stop coming out. " Shaving." I said trying to hold in the pain. "Want me to get Jack?" Jack asked me. I nodded my head and my brother called for Jack. "Cuddle with her please." My brother asked Jack. He nodded and put me on his lap. His hands were wrapped around my waist as Jack G put Neosporin on the cut causing me to but my lip. " Calm down." said Johnson putting his head on my shoulder. I nodded and relaxed on Jack.

"Done." said my brother, putting on a Hello Kitty band aid. " Thank you big brother." I said being over dramatic. "You welcome, baby sis." Jack said in a baby voice. We both laughed and I looked in the mirror. I adjusted my bun and jumped on Jack J's back. "Onward my noble steed." I shouted throughout the hotel room. He laughed and ran around the room. " Okay stop being cute it's making me jealous." Mahogany said making everyone laugh. Jack threw me into Nash's bed causing me to bounce off and land on my butt. "Jack." I screamed at him. Everyone was laughing and I eventually started laughing with them. " You know I love you." Jack screamed back playfully. Oh how I know you do.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,
So I updated again and I might update another chapter but I hope you guys love this chapter.
Don't forget to

LIKE
COMMENT
AND
SHARE.