Chapter 21

~ Morgan's POV~
( This Chapter gets kinda dirty😉)

•1 week later•

          Today was the day Magcon would start up again and the boys and I were all buzzing. We were all tweeting like mad until the Jacks, Delilah, and I and to leave for the airport. "Bye mom." I said hugging my mom before walking with the baes to the car. Dad was going to drive all of us to the airport. I flattened out my sweater before jumping into the seat in the way back. Jack J came and sat beside while Jack and Delilah sat in front of us. Since Jack and I began dating again, my brother has been protective. Well, more protective than before. Jack put his hand on my thigh causing me to look at him. He smiled causing me to blush. Jack trailed his hand up my thigh until it was on top of my you-know-what. My breath hitched causing Jack to laugh quietly. Delilah and my brother were both sleeping and dad was blaring music. Jack pulled my thigh which made my legs open. I quickly pulled Jack behind the seat so dad couldn't see us. I put my lips on Jack's causing him to laugh. He pulled away causing me to frown. "Not now, Morgan." Jack muttered. I groaned quietly and leaned back up into sitting position. This is payback from a week ago.

          "I love how easily things affect you." Jack whispered to me. I glared at him but then quickly saw his bulge. I smirked at him causing him to blush. I rested my hand on the inside of his thigh which I knew drove him crazy. "Morgan." Jack muttered moaning quietly. "Shh." I said putting my hand on his face. I rested my head on his shoulder as he out his head down. I put my lips above his ear which made his breath hitch. I kissed his ear and pulled away to feel his lips connect to my neck. I held in a moan as my dad pulled into the airport parking lot. Jack and I pulled away and Jack had a HUGE bulge at this point. "Shit." Jack muttered putting his hand in his pants. His bulge slowly went down causing me to laugh. I stood up only to fall back onto Jack's lap. "Dammit Morgan." Jack said as I felt his bulge grow again. "Wow Jack." I said as Jack went to put his hand in his pants. I stopped him and slowly put my hand on top of his you-know-what. "Morgan." Jack moaned silently as he put his head in my neck. I slowly moved my hand around feeling it go down slightly.

          "Tonight." Jack muttered causing me to nod. "Hell yeah." I said as dad told us to get out of the car. We all got out and Delilah pulled me to the side. "Bruh. You and Jack are gonna fuck tonight?" Delilah squealed causing me to blush. "I mean. Possibly." I stuttered out before running back to get my bag from my dad. "Bye daddy. I love you." I said kissing his cheek. "Bye sweetheart. Oh, use protection please." Dad whispered the last part causing me to blush. I nodded and Everyone said bye to my dad. JJ blushed as he hugged my dad which made me remember what dad said. JJ came and grabbed my hand as we all walked into the airport. We went through security and shit before our plane was called. I sat next to JJ and Delilah and Jack sat behind us. Lucking, on the end there were empty seats so we wouldn't have to deal with strangers. Jack and I held hands as the plane took off. "I'm gonna sleep okay?" I told Jack before resting my head on his shoulder. "Goodnight." Jack said kissing me quickly and resting his head on top of mine.

         After the flight we all walked into the baggage claim and got our bags. I had my backpack and my suitcase. "So, JJ and Morgan, plan on getting it on tonight?" Jack said causing me to choke. I spotted the group and sprinted towards them. "Hey guys." I said hugging Mahogany. "JACK AND MORGAN PLAN ON FUCKING." My brother yelled walking towards us. I blushed and flipped him off. "Well damn." JJ said wrapping his arms around Hayes. We all hugged and greeted each other before getting in the limo. "Okay. You guys have a meet and greet today. A show tomorrow and then a free day. Then off to Pittsburgh." Bart explained through the window that separates us from the driver and passengers seat. He put the window back up and we all talked. Mahogany, Delilah, and I were talking about fall fashion when the limo came to a complete stop outside the hotel. We all got out and I smiled when I saw a small group of supporters.