Chapter 7

~ Morgan's POV~

"Get up." Cam whispered into my ear kneeling. "Mhh." I mumbled turning over, feeling someone next to me. I mumbled turning over, feeling someone next to me. I opened one eye and saw a very tired looking Nash laying there. "Hey." he said burying his head into my pillows. "Hi Nashty." I saud ruffling his hair. He groaned and rolled onto the floor. " Can you room with me in Nashville?" Cameron asked me. I shrugged and said, " Maybe. My friend's gonna be thhere and I dont know. I can ask and see if shes cool with it." Cam nodded and i pointed towards my phone. He oohed and handed it to me. To: Deli Babe From Wiffeeyy, Hey is it okay if i room with Cam in Nashville? I sent the text and quickly got a reply. " Sure, but who am I gonna room with?" I smirked and looked down at my phone and looked at Nash. " Can you go get my brother?" I asked him. He nodded and walked back in with Jack a few minutes later.

" What?" He asked me sitting on my bed. " Can you room with Delilah in Nashville?" I asked him giving him the face. He siged and said," Would that be a good idea? I mean, she is a girl." I shook my head and said, " Yes, I'm rooming with Cam. Please." He nodded and smiled. " Yeah get ready. We are leaving soon." Jack said before leaving. I sat up on my bed and walked to my packed suitcase. I picked up the outfit that I left out for today. I walked into the bathroom and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and left my hair curly. I walked back out and put on my backpack, grabbing my suitcase. I put my iPod, iPhones, and my headphones into my backpack along with some essentials. " Can we grab food?" Nash asked when I walked out. Everyone was in Mahogany and I's room with their bags. " Sure." I said putting on my Vans.

Everyone walked out leaving me in the room alone until Cameron walked in. "Hey um Morgan. I just wanted to say that you should room with Johnson. " He said causing me to look up at him. " What, why?" I asked him. " The main reason I wanted I asked you was so you and Jack could room together. I think you two should go out and be together." He said. I nodded and thanked him. Cam nodded and helped me get my shit together. I mad sure Mahogany and I didn't forget anything before walking out and looking the hotel door. I saw the group waiting by the elevator so Cam and I ran up to them. " Do you like Cameron?" Jack was looking down and I shook my head, " No he's like my older brother. Why?" I asked. " I don't want you being in a long distance relationship when you can be in one close to home." He said wrapping his hands around my waist. " Thanks Jack." I said leaning into him. " Why are you thanking me?" Jack said looking down at me. We were all in the elevator when Cameron started making a vine making it show all of us. Jack and I didn't notice this so we continued our conversation. " You've always been there for me and you make sure that I don't do anything stupid." I told him looking up into his eyes.

" Well in that case, thank you Morgan." Jack said leaving his head onto mine. " Why?" I asked him leaning my head on his shoulder. "For telling me everything would be okay even if it wouldn't. You always make me and laugh by just being yourself." He said kissing my forehead. I blush as we walk out the elevator. Jack and I were walking together behind the group.Mahogany looked at me and mouthed "Get Some." I shook my head smiling and blushed. " Where are we going?" Cameron asked all of us. " McDonald's!!" I screamed. "Okay We are going to McDonald's." Cam said holding his ears. We all laughed and walked out of the hotel. We waved to some people and put our bags in the trunk.

" Yass." I said taking a bite out of my Mcchicken. I got two McChickens and fries and a chocolate shake. I know such a good breakfast. Mahogany laughed as did Jack J. They were the ones sitting next to me in the car. We were going back to the hotel and then we were going to Nashville. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went on Instagram. I went to post something when we hit a speed bump causing me to drop my McChicken. "God damn it. Cameron." I shouted at the driver. "What?" He asked innocently. " I dropped my fucking sandwich." I said cashing my brother to say " Language." I smirked at Jack J and said, " J'ai laissé tombar ms putain de sandwich." Jack J and I started laughing causing everyone to stare at us. Everyone got engaged into their own conversation and I picked up my sandwich. "I don't give a fuck." I bit into it and Mahogany cringed while Jack J high fives me.