Doctor 🌟 Steve Rogers

Word Count: 494
Warnings: PURE SMUT!
~~~~~~~~~~
Background: Your the avengers doctor. You and Steve are having an affair.
~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as Steve came into my office with some cuts and bruises.

"Steve?! Are you okay?!" I asked concerned.

"Yeah. Just got a little beat up training that's all." He smiled.

"And to see me?" I asked confused.

"And that yes." His smile got bigger.

I smiled and he kissed me. I locked the door and hopped onto the table. He stood in between my legs and kissed me.

"Baby.." I moaned as he kissed my sweet spot on my neck. He smirked and kissed my lips.

"Pants off baby girl." He smirked. "Yes daddy." I said and removed my pants. He went down and kissed my thighs. He got to my underwear and slowly removed them. I grabbed his hair and looked into his eyes. He started to lick my folds. I moaned in pleasure. He sucked on my clit and ate me out.

I came onto his tongue and he came back up to me kissing my lips. "Fuck baby.." I said into the kiss. I heard him playing with his belt and helped him. I dropped his pants to the floor. He removed his member and lined up with my entrance. "Ready baby?" He asked panting. "Yes. Fuck me." I moaned.

Without warning he shoved himself inside me. All 10 inches. "Fuck.." I moaned. He started going fast and hard. He was so big. "Harder!" I moaned and dug my nails into his back. He fucked me so hard. "Fuck!" I screamed as I came all on him. "Fuck baby girl.." he grunted as he released all inside me. I kissed him as he removed himself from me.

"I love you.." he panted.
"I love you too." I smiled.

I kissed him and then started to fix up his injuries. "There you go baby." I said. He smiled and kissed me. "I better head back." He said. I smiled and nodded. "Yep." With that he left.

Later that day I snuck into his room. I saw him laying on the bed. I crawled on top of him and grabbed his member. I started to jerk him off. I then started to suck him off when he started to wake up. "Baby.." he moaned. "Yes daddy?" I smirked.

"I'm gonna cum.." he moaned. "Cum daddy." I said sucking him off faster. He came down my throat and I kissed him. "Good boy." I said.

I removed my panties and got on top of him. I lined him up to my entrance and sank down. He moaned in ecstasy. "Fuck.." I started to ride him fast. He grabbed my hips making me ride him faster. "Cum in me." I moaned. "I'm gonna cum in you." He grunted. I felt his come deep inside me. "Good boy." I said out of breath.

"Oh god. I love you." He said.

I smiled, "I love you too."