Chapter 4 "Diamonds are Forever"

"Olivine... I never receive any invitation for opening a stripped club in my house."?

"How's travel?" she said, puffing and holding for a second to blow the smoke from a cigar, receiving her sister's kiss.

"Still the same for the charities."

"Okay," she replied, finishing her cigar.

"You're making my villa a drug den; popping pills; smoking everywhere; uh, uh, uh, one more thing is missing: a pole and a stripper."

"Easy...easy... Ofelia, just a few...ill pay attention to details next time..." She grinned.

"Don't worry, baby, baby, baby, sis, I've seen the worst," shifted her tone.

"One of the reasons why I wanted you to live with me. You're the only close family that I left."

"There are other relatives we have still..."

"Come come here; look, I know how it feels if something takes something away from us," she said, kissing her head and hugging.

"Our parents and the ones you loved are different, Ofelia."

"Look no arguing here, here, here, parents, parents, parents, yes, it hurts on some level."

"Ofelia, you cannot relate; you were not gay," she smirked.

"Don't mock me like that on my face, Olivine; I have experienced relationships too seriously; you're too drunk." Rubbing her head like a kid.

"Relationship or situation—ships?" Smiling, teasing while pouring another shot.

"Both, and you don't have any idea of Olivine," she said, looking at two half-filled glasses.

"Now what tell me, all we have is each other's arms, arms, arms, so let me guess a lover, a lover," she smirked in a badass gesture, gesture, gesture, shaking heads.

"Stop it, baby sis," she said, slapping her arms away.

"I have one, but I lost it," she confesses.

"Tell me what happened; it happened; you were always busy; you didn't talk that much; I don't even know you at all. Only I see a sister who checks on me since she died.".

"Sadly, she used me and stopped if it's not what you think sexually. Don't look at me like that," she rolled her eyes.

"In what way then??"

"One of the perks of being a philanthropist, being taken for granted one of the charities events all the funds she took it. I should have known, I should have known. The closest friend of mine warns me, but I didn't listen, I was blinded, I'm weak."

"Welcome to the club of being weak; that's our trademark as Ferguson's, but let me guess, she had a boyfriend."

"No, she used me to have that company and all the funds she stole after the event. We worked that six months together in a snap; it's gone." she shook her head, sipping her glass.

"How do you handle it?"

"It's because of the love I had for her; I let her take everything; that part she's being selfish. But seeing right in front of my eye. No third parties involved, just her being her," she explains, staring blankly in the midair.

"That sucks,"

"I pulled some personal proportion to stimulate what I've lost for the children who need that time," she added.

"She sucked up everything like a vampire then. I'm so sorry, Ofey. Why you didn't say any?"

"Ironically, people use devices, yet they suck in communications, no exceptions," she said, sipping.