Chapter 23 "beyond boundaries"

Early evening, Otara is still around with Olivine's office. Katarina kept them checking in every thirty minutes. Franklin smiled at her secretly not being nosy on his co-worker, but he notices it. Even on a busy day, Katarina always finds her way to take a look at the two. 

"Worried?" Franklin checked several locks on the vault. Katarina nodded.. "I am too.. Katarina, Katarina, the way she pulled and hit Miss Olivine, might her wound be cut open." Jeffrey, the old man, is also concerned. "Is that how they have a bond?" Katarina asked, wandering. "Yes, and only once in a blue moon," Jeffrey continued, checking the lock on several vaults of the jewelry. 

* * * 

Otara took her coat and placed it on the back of her chair. Taking a seat in front of her, pulling another chair, looking at Olivines. "Does it hurt?" she asked. "I think it's bleeding again; I felt warm in it," Olivine replied, peaking inside her sleeves until the little little amount of blood stain showed itself on the Olivine's shoulders. "Hey Otara, your phone, I guess it's Jaime; it's already seven in the evening, Olivine said, paying her attention. The phones kept vibrating on her trousers, and they both stared at it. Both on their faces are like the party is over. "Go home with your wife; I'll take care of this. I can call my sister," Olivine suggested, making sure not to worry her. 

"Next time, Olivia..." Otara taps her legs, looking at her with a worried face for leaving her like that. "I'm sorry if I'm a little bit rough today; it's just that I missed the time bonding with you," Otara smiled. "Okay, now go, buy flowers. Jaime the witch likes it," teasing Otara, who only smiled. 

Looking at Otara leaving, waiting, the glass door closes. Olivine curled herself on her chair tightly gripped on the desk, enduring the tremendous pain on her shoulder. Both hands tightly gripped on the edge of the wooden desk she had. Taking deep breaths, she looked at the little blood on her hand. Calming herself down, trying to be able to compose herself.

Olivine looked around; maybe someone sees her, but luckily no one. She gently placed her blazer to cover her shoulders with blood stains in it. Trying to hide, not to create panic or worry someone seeing her. Slowly walking outside the door and gently pushing the steal door towards the stock room. Slowly pacing herself to getting up on the stairs on her sister's secret hideout. 
Reaching on the second floor, Olivine looked down the door slightly open. Regretting the idea, she didn't close carefully. The place is full of boxes, paintings, and statues, including collectors items placed in a few vaults in it.

Leaving beside the railing after she saw the door was open. She decided to clean herself, or Ofelia might become hysterical again.
Olivines is being patient with herself, slowly losing and removing her ties and her jacket. She decided to keep her white sports bra. Seeing the reflection of herself in the mirror, she pulls the chair and the drawer where the first-aid kit is placed. 

"Breathe Olivine," she murmurs next thing she sees. The reflection of Katarina in the mirror, she was stunned but she anticipated. Seeing the automatic door in the storage room wasn't fully closed. Katarina stood there watching their reflections near the bathroom door; Olivine ignored her, not minding her presence. Her defense mechanism is on the roof; she becomes more guarded as she is. Not showing any emotions, even though it is killing her the pain on her shoulder. 

Katarina pulled a wipe herself, holding the medical kit in the box. Started wiping and cleaning the blood stain on her shoulder. The dry blood dripping on her baby skin is visible, and it is still bleeding tiny blood coming out of it. Katarina saw Olivine's hand tightly gripping on her seat as her visible jawline clenched. As soon as Katarina starts cleaning the wound. 

"Go home," a cracked voice came out of Olivine's mouth. Forces Katarina looked in the mirror, staring at Olivine's reflection. Olivine had a toned body, particularly because she had abs on her abdomen. Katarina needs to admit that she had no exposure to what it looks like to see other women's bodies. Aiden made her world small and focused only on him and the family they built.

Meeting Olivine made her see reality, opening the gates of heaven and hell for her.
Just like Olivine, how she felt for her, opening the other side of the world that she didn't see and experience herself. A neverending portal where the rules aren't implied or even exist. Some people address it as a culture shock; Katarina's experiencing it with her. 

"Go home; I won't repeat myself; my sister will be here soon," Olivine firmly said, composed this time. "I can't fire you from your job; only my sister; basically, she hired you in the first place." Olivine tried to threaten her. 
Katarina's had no response, like she didn't hear any. She continues attending to the wound, placing gauze and making a patch on it. "Take this one." Katarina placed a pill on top of the medicine box. "I took it from your drawer; I guess you needed it this time," she said. 

Olivine forgetting Katarina is a mother; she embodied like a boss on that part and not minding the job where she is being hired. Olivine stared at the pill and didn't move. A glass of water was beside it, and still she just stared at it. "Okay, I'll go home." Katarina turned her back right away, leaving. Seeing her leaving, a moment in Olivine closes her eyes. The part to curled herself again, suppressing her emotions, gritting her teeth, enduring so much pain on her shoulder. Not to show weakness to other people.

Little did she know Katarina saw that; she came rushing in back to her and hugged her tight dearly. Olivine's face was submerged in her stomach, allowing her to lean in and gather strength from her. Katarina shared her pain in the moment, holding her hand to hold it tight. Olivine only gently held her, even though she's in a lot of pain with her eyes closed. 

"I can't leave you like this," Katarina whispered, standing there looking down on Olivine's face, pressed on her stomach. "I'll be here till your sister arrives," Katarina insisted. Looking down at Olivines didn't move or say anything, except noticing. Her eyes were close, and she didn't say any.

Katarina looked at their reflections in the mirror. Olivine is calm, and she seemed stable; Katarina sees it in the mirror. 
She looked away, biting her lip. She wanted to caress her hair, but she stopped herself not to. She opened her eyes and saw her that way towards her.