Chapter 42 "press and play"

Aiden sat on a chair in front of an empty stainless steel table. He starts hearing outside echoes of stiletto heels that sounded like a grandfather clock ticking like a timed bomb.

On her way Ofelia visits Aiden, the report is he's being caught and arrested that night. Committing the crime, with the huge red flag waving pave its way on the signing of his divorce papers against his wife. He thought it was his lawyer, but he is stunned by what he sees that he didn't expect.

She sees the prison guard is outside the room, standing by. Ofelia entered the room, followed by Octavia as if he were waiting for her. Octavia placed those divorce papers filed by Katarina against him.

"A pleasant surprise Mr. Aiden" Ofelia pulled her seat across the table wearing her usual stoic face.

"What do you want?" he said bluntly.

"By the way, Hello Mr. Aiden Augustus, I am Octavia Ferguson I am a lawyer, and this Ofelia Ferguson and to be clear she not my wife but my cousin just in case you wonder" She took a glimpse at Ofelia, but she didn't give a damn on the moment.

"I am the lawyer of Katarina Augustus; your wife is filing a divorce against you," she added.

"Read it, Mr. Augustus," Ofelia said, crossing her arms on her chest.

"A divorced paper?" he asked.

"Is that true?" Aiden acted like he didn't commit any.

"Look at the bottom part," Octavia said, directing towards the end of it.

Aiden brushed his face with two hands with a handcuff around it. He became hesitant at the moment.

"Are you going to sign it or what?" Octavia calmly said, looking at him. Her hand is in her pocket, waiting on him.

"Here's the pen," she added, pulled from her inside pocket on her suit.

"How am I signing it?" he asked, waving his hand, handcuffs waving in front of their faces.

"Sir, can you please take down those handcuffs? He is just to sign some papers," Ofelia said to one of the jail guards.
He is being released, and the guard didn't leave waiting.

"I wanted my lawyer before I signed that divorce paper," he said, touching and feeling his arms from being tied with handcuffs.

"Those papers are only divorce papers; they do not include those other; cases will be filed against you and what you did to your wife and to my sister, Olivine Ferguson," Ofelia said, keeping her calm. Octavia placed her hand on her shoulder.

"I won't sign it; I need my lawyer," he insisted.

Ofelia took a phone and placed it in front of him, pressing the button for him to watch himself. A minute long, and Ofelia presses the button, and the video stops.

"Your now famous Mr. Augustus," Ofelia took a seat like he was being interrogated. Ofelia folds her arms across her chest, crossing her legs, and faces him across the table calmly.

"Did you see yourself, and who are these people you've been stabbed?" Aiden didn't move a muscle or even flinch on his seat. Like he is having amnesia about what he is doing after the video has been played.

"We are not here for the crime case, as for now. We are here to see you and asked you to sign these divorce papers only," Octavia said, standing behind Ofelia, placing her hand on her side pocket trousers.
Observing and listening to them, Aiden ignores what he sees-not paying attention to them.

"Well, let's try this, Mr. Augustus." Octavia slid the other phone, placing it beside the first phone.

"Let's make you more famous in this one," Octavia pressed play, and she put a loud volume on.