Stupid stupid squishy feelings.

I am, once again, really sorry for the wait. I've just been busy with life, you know, that thing that happens outside the Internet. It's a cruel and dark place out there. And I have had the mother of all writers block and haven't really been all that motivated, so yeah.

I'm not really happy with this chapter. Hmmmmm.

Harry freaking styles POV (preference oh vegetable)

When I woke up. Eveything was normal.

I could feel the rough fabric of the lounge beneath me and the warmth of rory beside me.

She smells nice.

Okay maybe try not to be too creepy today.

The cushions were in a mess on the floor and the title screen for 'A walk to remember' was on a loop.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Well except for last night.

But i only kissed her. It's not like I murdered her first born or anything.

Wait, but wasn't rory one of those girls who don't want to kiss people.

Holy shit I am an idiot.

I just had to go and blow everything didn't I. Im the kind of person who kills a cute puppy in front of it's owner after giving them their full name and address. A stupid person.

I mean, she doesn't even like me.

I'm sure she doesn't.

But I could swear she kissed me back.

Bloody hell, of course she'd kiss back. Otherwise it would just be wierd. Any normal person would.

Oh crap what am I going to do. I could say I was drunk? No, that is the stupidest plan ever. Get it together styles. You're losing your touch.

I could tell her it was all a big mistake.

No because that's not true.

I could just pretend it was all a dream.

That sounds better. Absolutely horrible. But better.

Or I could just enjoy this moment right now. Because it probably won't happen again.

I still have a few hours left until I have to wake up. The room was still dark, but the light coming in from the gap in the curtains was a dark blue.

So I wrapped my arms around her waist and fell back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was filled with a dim light when I opened my eyes again.

It was felt too late to be morning, so it must be around noon. Holy cow, I really underestimated how tired I was.

I also noticed that rory was gone. Go figures, she was an 'Unintentional early riser' and had a habit of waking up before most people even fell asleep.

I rolled of the couch, hoping to land on the comfortable pillows. Only to meet the hard carpeted ground. Stupid ground.

Now where is the female.

I pulled myself to my feet and stumbled down the hall to Rorys room.

It would be really awkward if she just appeared behind me when I was looking through her door. I'm not a pervert okay. Well, not much of one.

I peered through the doorway to check if rory was alive and such, she was wearing a flimsy Winnie the pooh tshirt and a pair of trackies. She actually didn't look half bad, especially with her damp hair in a very messy bun (I think there was more hair escaping than there was hair in the actual bun). I must admit. She was kind of pretty. Not 'Holy cow, kill me now. That is the most gorgeous person I have ever seen' kind of way. But in a natural way. Perfection is boring anyway.