Feeling yucky p1. And a lot of authors notes (if you can count me as an author)

Okay. Hello again :) just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone reading because I luff you all. And yeah. That's about it. Oh and it would be nice if everyone commented every now and again. Wink wink nudge nudge. nah I don't expect that much from all of you. I'm just happy that your reading :p

Wow I do sound pathetic. Oh well I haven't slept in a week and it's two in the morning and I have my first day of school today...fun.

--Now it's Rorys turn to speak.--

It has been three months and five days since the boys had their mini vacation at my place.

They haven't really kept in contact which has been strange I guess. I always knew that they wouldn't really consider me their 'BFf forever and ever omg Lawl' but I thought that they would at least, you know, come and say hi every once in a while. Sure, they text me sometimes and pop in when I'm skyping Nialler. But that's about it.

Sure, it's more than I expected, especially considering that most of my friends could only stand me or a while before realizing that I was the annoying type of wierd. Not the funny type.

So I'm used to it I guess. Sadly. I'm a loner, a lone lonely loner that is lonesome.

But anyway, I guess it hasn't been all that bad. The text conversations are fun and Niall always comes around. It's funny though, Harry is probably the one person I speak the least to, but everyone always tells me 'Oh Harry was wondering' 'Harry won't shut up about' 'Are you still going to marry the curly one?'. It's really quite strange.

Oh, and did I mention my birthday is in five days? Well it is. And I'm excited. I'm finally going to be eighteen. Oh my gosh I feel so old!

It kind of sucks though because I've been feeling real ill lately which has been fun (If you cannot sense the sarcasm I'm judging you).

I started feeling poorly after I had Christmas with the Horans. I wanted to go home for the holiday but mum convinced me to spend some time with the ol' Irish relatives. It wad good fun though, plenty of food, pranks and mischief. But that's beside the point.

Wait, what was my point gain?

Oh yeah, I feel sick. And it's my birthday soon. Grrr.

I need a friend,Like right now.

I scanned my clever little brain for people who might be able to stand me for a while.

Harriet was working. Niall had and interview with Zayn and Liam. Louis was spending his day of with Eleanor. Who does that leave...

Most of the female population would be thrilled to have the opportunity to spend the day with Harry freaking styles. But I wasn't that fussed. It had been kind of awkward since the whole lippy lippy action. But, I feel sick and am in need of chocolate and a pepsi max.

I was laying on the couch, wrapped in a thick blanket and surrounded by tissues with a bucket nearby (just in case). I was re-watching 'A walk to remember' and it actually makes sense now.

I rolled over and felt around the floor in search of my one true beloved. My phone.

I searched Harrys number.

Well here goes nothing.

This is probably the shortest chapter in the universe, but I just realized how long I have made you wait. I started writing this the day before started and it is now week four!

but I have been very busy. (it may have been my birthday on valentines day) But still. My apologies times amillion.

Love ya xxMikki