Here's a snippet. Please don't grab your torches and pitchforks.

Umm please don't hate me :)

I love you all to bits and pieces and cannot stress how hard I fangirled when I saw all the response I was getting :p

My very late update was due to annoying real world stuff and....*little shameful voice* tumblr.

Anywho here is a little snippet. Again. Please dont hate me. :)

When I woke up again hours later, it was not as graceful as before, nor did it end with me nearly making out with Harry before my bloody head ache nearly mad me pass out. This time though I felt a new kind of sick. Soup is always a good idea at the time.

I tried to wiggle myself out of his arms while moving as little as possible. That really didn't work well. I stumbled to the bathroom down the hall and curled up next to the toilet. What a charming place. I rested my head on my knees, trying to make it stop spinning. I could feel my insides churning and something rising up. Oh no, our good friend mister soup is making a reappearance.

I opened the lid and leant over the bowl, trying not to think about what usually goes in it.

I sat like that for about five minutes, half my stomach having already left me for the all majestic toilet bowl.

And honestly, I felt like shit.

"Hey rory. You in here?" I kept staring forward as I heard the door creak open. I don't trust myself moving my head from this exact position. I've already lost half my stomach. I still want some left.

"Holy shit Rory are you okay?" I could feel him hovering over my shoulder, his hand rubbing my back.

"Peachy" Really brain, you have the capacity to be sarcastic but not to make me feel better. Stupid brain.

"You should really go to the doctors or something." Harry said, completely ignoring my last comment in which I stated I was fine.

I sat myself up again, leaning on my shaking arm. "I'm already booked in for my checkup." I answered meekly. Ugh, did I mention I hate being sick? Because I do.

He pulled me back so I was leaning against him (I also noticed that he still kept my face away from his new Tshirt). "Checkup for what?"

Dammit. "Just some thing I've had since I was little. No biggie." I tried to shrug. It actually kind of was a bit of a biggie.

He sighed "whatever you say Rorz."