Extra bit: The glasses

Extra bit. The glasses :)

"Wow Rory you are BLIND!"

"Zayn. Can I please have my glasses back. I kind of need them to see." I pleaded. But Zayn didn't care. He just continued dancing around in my glasses.

"NEVER! You can stay blind!" He shouted evily.

"Hey guys." Liam entered the room holding a spatula and a rubber duck. I don't even want to know what that's about. "Ooh Zayn can I wear them next!?"

"Sure man. Here. But I'm warning you. She is blind!" He handed over the glasses to an excited Liam.

"HARRY! I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!!" He called out to across the other side of the bloody house.

Harry came running in with Lou and Zayn behind him. All carrying a kitchen utensil and rubber duck. I'm not even going to ask.

"What's up Lee? Ooh did you steal Rorys glasses. Nice. Does that mean she's blind now!?"

"Harry. Do I look sexy in these glasses." He struck a pose. Which made them both laugh.

"Yes. Very manly. Now let me try." He snatched the glasses from Liams nose and put them on.

"Oi Rory." How long had Niall been behind me! "How many fingers am I holding up?" He held up three fingers in front of my face.

"I have my contacts in you doof!" I playfully thwacked him over the head. "But I'll share my lolly stash with you if you get my glasses back." Haha. Now I've got his attention.

"Deal."

I turned back to the scene before me and saw Lou and Zayn arguing over who looked better in glasses. Haz was siding with Zed and Liam with Louis.

"Oi lads. Can I have a go?" Niall crept up to Zayn who had stolen back the glasses.

"Fine." Zayn sighed. "If you must." he handed them over and as soon as they touched his palm Niall ran back to me.

"I GOT EM RORY." he shouted in my ear.

"Good job Nialler." I turned to smirk at the boys. But they weren't there. "Umm Niall. Am I the only one suspecting an ambush?".

Niall shook his head. "We should run."

Just as we spun to make the victory sprint to my room. We heard it. The battle cries of four boys who had lost the fight. But were determined to take victory.

I turned to Niall again and, as if psychic, he wad thinking the exact thing.

"RUN!"