Kyaaa! Sehun Oppa!

(Saehyun's pov)

"Omo! Chaeseo! Sehun's new hair color is so perfect to him! It suits him!" I fangirl to my bestfriend who also love kpop (AN: Kpoppers can relate)

Sorry, oh yeah, Ha Ha! Let me introduce myself!

Here comes trouble! ttara hae! My name is S to the A to the E and Hyun! Saehyun here! I love to rap although you think my life is perfect, I am still feeling incomplete. I would always think of that everytime...

Anyways back to the happy me, I was born on Febuary 18, 1997 so now I am already 18 years old. I am half Korean and half Chinese.

And yes I am a huge fan of Exo! Especially their maknae! I have Sehun's autographed pictures and I even made my own calendar with his pictures! (AN: Fans can relate) But I am not one of his saesang fans don't worry ^v^

I do like him but there is no way we can end up together...which is so sad. I know I am just one step to South Korea but I live in Hong Kong.

I am now starring outside the MTR going to Tai Ku which is I live in an apartment INSIDE the mall. I know its weird but I live in City Plaza Residence.

As always I am in my earphones not really communicating to anyone. I am currently listening to ExoK's History! Omo! I can even play the whole music video in my mind right now!

Next station is Tai Koo~

I looked up and blew my bangs which was covering my eyes, I moved my moved my glasses, but I dont really have any grade in my eyes, It is that when I am wearing these, I feel comfortable.

As the MTR went to a stop, the doors opened and I quickly made my way out because we were dismissed early today. The cool air made by the fans are quite strong but I didnt mind.

As usual, I was looking down at the floor and my Left hand was in the pocket of my skirt and which is too short but I dont really care.

I walked and passed by my favorite store and went in to buy something, but nothing caught my eyes today... as I was walking my way to anywhere my feet dragged me to

someone bumped into my back causing me to fall forward.

"Gosh! Would you mind watching where you are going? Gosh! Im like a 5footer here!" I shouted and scolded whoever made this awful scene.

"I'm so sorry miss!" A person with deep voice said

I was collecting my stuff until I saw a hand helping me to collect the coloring pencils that was broken out of my pencil case. Wait...my pencil case broke? Oh no! this is the only gift my bestfriend gave to me when I was only 3 years old!

"Ya! Do you not know what you just broke?!" I shout-yelled at him

"Oh, Im so sorry about that! Here let me pay you" The guy with sun glasses, over sized jacket and with a baseball cap apologized

Is he even a criminal to wear that heavy disguise ???

"You can NEVER EVER pay this! Someone special gave this to me when I was only three!" I sreaned and collected all my stuff and run to my apartment

What kind of person can't see a 5ft and 3inches girl who is just infront of him?! And he also broke my only gift left from my best friend?!

Gosh! I stormed in the elevator and and clicked the highest floor because I lived there. As I went up the escalator, I jogged and I greeted the guard that guards this place " Annyeonghaseo Ahjussi" I smiled at him and he smiled back.