Chapter 12

Demetria looked up at Sebastian as she sat in the bed, ready to go. He was just getting on a clean coat, his hair still wet from the bath he had just recently taken. According to him, Ciel had gotten sick from the dinner he had the night before, and while Sebastian was tending to him, he hurled, and it got all over him. Of course, she hadn’t seen Sebastian, but she believed him-after all, she had no reason to not believe him. Although he was a demon, she felt as if she could trust Sebastian. He seemed to be so honest and sincere when speaking to her.

    “Alright, are you ready Demetria?” Sebastian asked her, holding out his hand to help her off the bed. She blushed slightly and took his hand, nodding. Sebastian helped Demetria off the bed and started to walk out the door, Demetria following close behind him. Sebastian led Demetria outside to one of the back exits, that lead out the garden that Demetria had been looking at earlier through Sebastians window. “If you get tired, let me know Lady Demetria.”

    Demetria giggled softly and nodded, looking up at Sebastian. “Like I said before, call me Demetria. I’m not a lady.” Sebastian chuckled softly and looked at her.

    “You may not think you are a lady, but a lady is anyone of the female gender.” Sebastian stated causing Demetria to blush darkly. She sighed softly as she looked at the birds nesting in the trees and smiled softly hearing the birds tweet their beautiful songs that could be heard every morning. Suddenly the birds flew away, out of the nest as a redheaded male fell out of the tree.

    “Sebas-chan! Are you cheating on me?!” The redheaded male demanded as he got up and gripped Sebastian’s arm. The red color of the males hair striked Demetria as odd-seeing as it was so bright red and so flamboyant. As she examined him, she noticed that his Jacket and his glasses were also the same color of flamboyant red. It seemed that the male favored this red color. Demetria was snapped out of her thoughts when Sebastian spoke.

    “Grell, what are you doing here?” His voice was calm, but there was a hint of annoyance in his tone.

    “Well, I saw you go inside the manor with a girl, so I got curious, so I looked in your window, and saw her sleeping in your bed without you there! So of course, I started to wonder if you were cheating on me Bassy!” the man who Demetria assumed as named Grell protest, looking up at Sebastian.

    “Bassy?” She stifled her laughter looking up at the tall, black haired male. Sebastian shot her an annoyed but playful glare, causing Demetria to giggle. Sebastian sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

    “How many times do I have to explain it Grell? We were never in a relationship, and we never will be.” Sebastian stated annoyed.

    Grell pouted looking at Sebastian. “Can I get a kiss?” Grell pleaded, looking at Sebastian with pleading eyes.

    “No.” Sebastian replied bluntly, staring at Grell with a poker face. A giant boom erupted throughout the manor only a few mere seconds later. Sebastian sighed and looked at Demetria. “I’ll be back Lady Demetria.” He said before heading inside leaving Demetria alone with Grell.

    Demetria nodded slightly watching Sebastian leave before turning back to Grell. “Hello…” She said shyly, looking at the redhead with curious eyes.

    “So, what’s your name?” Grell asked Demetria, his eyes squinted slightly in jealousy.

    “Oh… my name’s Demetria… I assume your name is Grell?” She asked him, looking at his glasses, which were like librarian glasses, except the chains were adorned by small skulls.

    He grinned brightly, his jealousy almost fading, but still staying there, throbbing at the back of his mind. He hugged the fragile girl tightly. “Oh we just met but you know my name already!” He laughed, and she giggled softly, his excitement contagious. He realised Demetria and heard another male calling his name. “Oh, well it seems that I must be off, William is calling me.” Grell laughed and bounded away. Literally.