Chapter 39

Undertaker waited behind his desk, boredly tapping his long nail on his desk. He closed his eyes and started to daydream, only to be yanked from the wonderous fantasy by the shops bell ringing. "Ah, Earl, have you come for your coffin?" Undertaker asked, a smile already spread across his face. The butler never failed to make him laugh, and he had yet to fail. However, there was still the thought that prodded the back of his mind that he was going to take Demetria back with him... she was the daughter he could never have.    

"No. We want information on the victims from Jack the Ripper." Ciel said, looking as bored as ever. Life was a game to him. A boring game most of the time, but a game nonetheless.    

"You know the price. One laugh." Undertaker said, his head resting on his hands, his elbows propped up on the table. He noticed that Ciel was not alone this time. This time he had brought the lovely Madam Red with him, so beautiful with her red locks... Undertaker shook off the thought and looked over at the other person-Lau. He head heard much about Lau, but, from what he heard about the joke that he was telling now, he wasn't much a person that he wanted to be around. He couldn't even tell a simple joke! Undertaker sighed and listened as Madam Red started to tell her joke. It was quite dirty, causing Undertaker to grimace. "Stop!" He declared looking at all of them. "I want a real joke. A good one." He said, looking at the butler.    

Sebastian sighed softly. "Alright, everyone leave the room. No peeking and no listening in." Sebastian ushered everyone out of the room and closed the door.    Undertaker looked at Sebastian. "Come here." Sebastian looked slightly confused, but walked towards Undertaker nonetheless.    

Undertaker pulled out his scythe and hit Sebastian on top of the head with the back of his scythe, the actual sharp side facing up. "You have been a very bad mate, Crow."    

Sebastian groaned slightly and rubbed the top of his head. "What are you you even talking about, Adrian?"    

"I mean, you have been a very bad mate. Listen close and I'll tell you what Demetria would like to hear from you." Undertaker said, whispering as he knew that Demetria was only in the guest room, getting dressed. Sebastian looked even more confused when he said this. "She'd like to hear that you're sorry for not telling her you were alive sooner. She'd also like to hear that you love her." At this point Undertaker had pulled Sebastian close, holding him in place by his tie. "I know you're going to take her back with you, but if you hurt my little girl..." Undertaker chuckled softly and let Sebastian go, Sebastian getting the point.    

"Are you... are you saying that she's alive?" Sebastian asked, looking at Undertaker confused.    

"See for yourself." He laughed and watched as Demetria walked out from the back room that she had adapted as her bedroom during her stay with Undertaker. She wore what she usually wore, the black skirt and black shirt underneath the dark grey robe, her hair flowing down her back and off of her shoulders, resting just above her waist. Along with the clothes she wore the black ribbon that tied to robe shut, her very own charms adorned on her waist, and the two necklaces that she cherished close to her heart-the phoenix necklace from Beast, and the cross necklace from Undertaker-resting on her neck and collarbone.    

 Demetria reached up and rubbed some of the sleep out of her eyes, the robe falling down her arm, revealing the mate mark, which seemed to be turning back to its brilliant royal blue after having dulled to a baby blue. "Undertaker, what's going on?" She yawned softly.    

 "It seems your mate has found out you're alive." Undertaker said, looking from Demetria back to Sebastian.    

Sebastian snapped out of his shell-shocked state and rushed over at demon speed, engulfing Demetria into a tight hug. He buried her face in her neck and mumbled softly, "I missed you so much, Demetria."