Patch up or new turn

Chapter 46:

The sun rises with new hope, a new beginning and a new spirit. The weather was quite pleasant but in the Khanna mansion, the temperature of the Avneil room was hot. They did not talk to each other since yesterday and now the morning is also not good. Avni was getting ready and Neil was looking at her. He can't take that silent treatment anymore so he got up and goes to Avni.

Neil: I think we should talk.

Avni looks at him in the mirror then she continues her work. She was wearing a mangalsutra and was facing difficultly in wearing that. Neil tried to help her.

Avni: I don't need your help I will do it myself.

Neil gets angry and holds the mangalsutra and tied that.

Neil: why are you angry with me? What I did, yaar?

Avni was holding the earring.

Avni: I am not angry with anyone neither you nor papa. I am at fault always and I understand that.

Neil: you are misunderstanding me. I just want to say that he is unaware of the reality that's why he is behaving like this you should try to patch up with him.

Avni turns to him.

Avni: and what do you think that I did not try. I am trying it for four years but everything has a limit.

Neil: Avni, I...

Avni stops him.

Avni: listen, Neil, my and papa's relationship will be like this. My family understood that thing and you also understand it whoever will come between us it will be its lose and relations will get more complex and they let the things go as they were going and I also want you to do the same. Stop doing efforts you will not get anything but in return, our relationship will get affected so please let it be.

Neil looks at her. Avni turns and wears her earrings and goes. Neil was looking at her he thinks.

Neil in mind: my intention was not to hurt you, I know you miss your father and I want you to make your relationship like before. I don't know what happened to me. When you talked about death I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I could not handle that and shouted at you. I know, I did wrong but the think of losing you give me shivers. I don't know what is happening to me?

Neil thinks.

All were sitting in the dining area. Shweta looks at Avni and Neil.

Shweta: Tillu, Avni, what is your plan now?

Neil frowns. Avni and Neil look at each other.

Neil: about what, mom? I did not understand.

Shweta: Honeymoon.

Avni shocked. Neil widens his eyes. Avni and Neil look at each other and instantly looks away.

Bebe: yes, what is your plan? Where have you both decided to go?

Neil: ab Bebe, what is the hurry? We will go right now a lot of work is pending and I am sure, Avni also have work. Right, Avni.

Avni nods.

Avni: yes.

Shweta: what is this? You are just married and instead of enjoying the new life, you are thinking about work. Not done.

Neil: mom...

Shweta: what mom? I asked you to discuss it with Avni and select the destination.

Avni frowns and looks at Neil.