New life or the end

Chapter 151:

It was daytime, the trees were dancing because the wind was blowing and the sun was shining in the sky. A car was moving to its destination fastly.

Neil was sitting in the backseat and Avni was laying in his arms. Avni's eyes were closed and Neil was in shock. Shweta was looking at Avni.

Shweta: Kishore, drive fast. Quickly.

Shweta looked at Neil.

Neil: Avni. Avni, wake up. Avni, what is this? Wake up.

Neil jerks Avni. Neil got angry.

Neil: Avni, wake up. Avni. Avni, wake up.

Shweta cried.

Shweta: Tillu.

Neil looked at her then he looked at Avni.

Neil: see, mom, Avni is not waking up. Ask her to wake up.

Shweta: Tillu, control yourself.

Neil squeezed his nose.

Neil: Av, Avni, Avni, wake. Wake up, Love. See, your Neil is calling you. You will not wake up for me. Hmm?

Neil cried.

Neil: Wake up, my love.

Neil thought to again call her. He again starts tapping Avni's face and called her name.

Neil: Avni? Avni?

Neil was looking at Avni.

Neil: Avni, you are my tigress, right? You are my strong girl. Hmm. Wake up.

Shweta was crying. She thinks and looked around. She looked at the driver.

Shweta: Kishore, do you have water?

Kishore nods.

Kishore: yes, madam.

He picked up the bottle and gave it to Shweta.

Shweta was opening the cup of the bottle: Tillu. Tillu, sprinkle some water on her face.

Neil gulps and nods. Neil took the bottle and took some water on his face. Neil sprinkles some water on Avni's face. Neil tapped Avni's face and called her name but no use then Neil again sprinkles the water on Avni's face. Avni stirs. Neil saw that and tapped Avni's face.

Neil: Avni. Avni, wake up.

Avni tried to open her eyes and then slowly she opened her eyes slightly. Neil smiled. His happiness has no limit.

Avni: Neil.

Neil cupped Avni's face.

Neil: ye, yeah, Avni.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: Avni, I am here. Relax.

Avni closed her eyes. Neil was looking at her. Neil frowns.

Shweta thinks and was shocked.

Shweta: why does she is not having labour pain?

Neil looked at her and was shocked. Neil looked at Avni. Neil cupped Avni's face.

Neil: Avni?

Avni slightly moved her face. Her energy has drained.

Neil: you are not having any pain.

Avni shook her face. Neil and Shweta were shocked. Neil looked at the driver.

Neil: Kishore, what are you doing, drive fast.